Latest Miami News
More Than 70 Percent of Gunshot Victims in Miami Are Black, Study FindsApril 26 at 9:28 a.m. by Tim Elfrink
Five Miami People Who Should Own a Piece of the MarlinsApril 26 at 8:30 a.m. by Ryan Yousefi
Judge Throws Out Trump's Sanctuary City Order, Cites Mayor Gimenez's CapitulationApril 25 at 5:14 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Here's Video of Border Patrol Agents Detaining Man at Food Share for the NeedyApril 25 at 3:54 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Jeb Bush and Derek Jeter Are Actually Close to Buying the MarlinsApril 25 at 3:49 p.m. by Tim Elfrink
Inside a one-room apartment at a rehabbed North Beach motel once called the Paradise Inn, the namesake son of the...
Valentina Villafane estaba sentada en su aula de segundo grado cuando una bomba de gas lacrimógeno explotó en su escuela....
Valentina Villafane was sitting in her second-grade classroom when the tear gas canister exploded. The principal of her...
In a broken-down speedboat off the coast of Cuba, Marty and Dana Gottesfeld watched the sun creep closer to the horizon....
Alone in his car on the side of the highway, Corey Jones made his tenth call for help. Tinny music echoed through the...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Judge Throws Out Trump's Sanctuary City Order, Cites Mayor Gimenez's Capitulation
- Jeb Bush and Derek Jeter Are Actually Close to Buying the Marlins
- Solar Panel-Covered Bike Paths Could Be Coming to Miami
- FPL's Parent Company Didn't Pay Federal Tax for Eight Years, Got $313 Million in Credits
- Video: Thousands March for Science Through Downtown Miami
- Police Union President Calls Cop Who Shot Charles Kinsey a "Hero"
- Miami Police Union Chief Javier Ortiz Accused of Erasing Cell-Phone Footage During Traffic Stop
- Miami Police Union President Javier Ortiz Regains Job After Restraining Order Dropped
- Charges in Kinsey Case Raise Questions About Past Police Killings Rundle Neglected
- North Miami Cop Who Shot Charles Kinsey Charged With Attempted Manslaughter
More Miami News
Solar Panel-Covered Bike Paths Could Be Coming to MiamiMiami is blessed with both a remarkably flat landscape and hundreds of days worth of tropical sunshine. In any...April 25 at 9:01 a.m. by Tim Elfrink
2.5 Million Miamians Could Become Refugees Due to Sea-Level Rise, Study...Now that Cuban migration into Miami has slowed, the city's Republican legislators have pretty much decided that they...April 25 at 8:30 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Muhammad Ali Jr. Tries to Turn His Life Around by Battling Donald...Inside a one-room apartment at a rehabbed North Beach motel once called the Paradise Inn, the namesake son of the...April 25 at 8 a.m. by Brittany Shammas
FPL's Parent Company Didn't Pay Federal Tax for Eight Years, Got $313...Since 2016, Florida Power and Light, the monopoly consumers are forced to pay if they want electricity in Miami, has...April 24 at 2:56 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Miami's First Public Pot Dispensary Opens as Miami Beach Considers...Up in Tallahassee, state legislators are doing everything they can to undermine medical marijuana in Florida. Voters...April 24 at 10:08 a.m. by Tim Elfrink
Video: Thousands March for Science Through Downtown MiamiThe chant echoed through downtown Miami on Saturday morning: "Science, not silence!" Thousands marched from the new...April 24 at 9:23 a.m. by Miami New Times staff