Latest Miami News
Florida Voters Can Finally Kill Racist, 150-Year-Old Felon Voting BanJanuary 23 at 11:42 a.m. by Tim Elfrink
Miami Wants Amazon to Build Its Giant New Headquarters in OvertownJanuary 23 at 9 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Immigrant-Rights Groups Say Florida Sen. Bill Nelson Sold Them Out to End ShutdownJanuary 23 at 8:30 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Evidence Points to Convicted Killer Larry Johnson Jr.'s InnocenceJanuary 23 at 8 a.m. by Jessica Lipscomb
Video: Border Agents Demand Papers From South Florida Greyhound Bus Riders, Arrest WomanJanuary 22 at 8:40 a.m. by Tim Elfrink
At her home in the tiny village of Palm Springs, just outside Lake Worth, Anna Mae Kiger started each morning the same...
In a gilded, colonial-style home in Millstone Township, New Jersey, Mary nestled peacefully on her living-room couch....
Michael DeFilippi peers down a dingy Miami Beach alley a few blocks from Ocean Drive, watching intently as two men in red...
On a Thursday in November 2007, Sherkendra Burch breastfed and burped her 6-week-old daughter, S'marri, and laid her down...
Deep in the Everglades, just off the Tamiami Trail, a seven-foot-wide propeller perched on an airboat violently slaps the...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Florida Voters Can Finally Kill Racist, 150-Year-Old Felon Voting Ban
- Immigrant-Rights Groups Say Florida Sen. Bill Nelson Sold Them Out to End Shutdown
- Florida's Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson Votes to Extend Trump's NSA Spying Powers
- Pro-Immigrant Protesters Shut Down Downtown Miami Streets Last Night to Save TPS
- North Bay Village Top Administrators Abruptly Resign Following Extortion, Blackmail Claims
- Cocaine Cowboy Mario Gonzalez, Who Once Plotted to Assassinate Feds, Picked Up in the Redland
- Florida Students Choose Sugar Daddies Over Loan Debt, According to New Study
- BSO, Deerfield Beach Ignore Claim That Manager Forcibly Kissed Employee, Said He "Loved Black Women"
- Angie Chirino, Daughter of Cuban Pop Icon Willy Chirino, Running for Congress in Miami
- After Collecting Millions in Taxpayer Money and Rebranding, Fusion Successor Comes to Florida
More Miami News
Hispanic Voters Will Never Elect a Black Miami-Dade County MayorMiami-Dade Mayor Carlos Gimenez once again has proven he doesn't care about African-Americans unless he needs our...January 22 at 8:30 a.m. by Luther Campbell
Floridians Are Getting Too Fat to Be Soldiers, Military Study WarnsThese days, the U.S. Army predominantly recruits from Southern states. According to 2013 enlistment data, Georgia...January 22 at 8 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Who Was Griselda Blanco, the Miami Drug Queen Profiled in Lifetime's...There's a reason Quavo from Migos name-dropped Miami cocaine-queen Griselda Blanco on Drake's 2017 hit "Portland."...January 20 at 8 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Miami Is Awash in Awful Bitcoin-Conference Parties, Including One With...Miami, much like its tourist-haven compatriot Last Vegas, regularly gets flooded with odd groups of convention...January 19 at 4:10 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
The Dolphins Should Sign Standout Vikings QB, Northwestern Grad Teddy...The Miami Dolphins should sign Miami native Teddy Bridgewater to back up Ryan Tannehill next season.January 19 at 9:13 a.m. by Ryan Yousefi
Striking Florida Prisoners Thrown in Solitary Confinement, Activists SayWhen a series of disturbances and insurrections erupted across state prisons nationwide in 2016 on the anniversary...January 19 at 8:51 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli