Latest Miami News
South Florida Cat Site Sues Deadmau5 in War Over "Meowingtons" NameMarch 23 at 9:16 a.m. by Brittany Shammas
Miami Updates City Code to Show That Women Can Be Attorneys TooMarch 23 at 8:30 a.m. by Jessica Lipscomb
Rundle Responds to Criticism About Decision Not to Charge Guards in Prisoner's DeathMarch 22 at 3:23 p.m. by Chuck Strouse
Photos of Miami Beach Cops Asleep on Job Spark InvestigationMarch 22 at 1:25 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Downtown Miami's streets are a stop-and-go roller coaster designed by a renegade gang of evil Disney Imagineers. If you...
It's 8:30 p.m. Saturday night, and Westchester is relatively quiet. Somewhere in Brickell, a group of scantily dressed...
Into the quiet, a voice rang out amid the trees. "Everyone remain in prayer!" a man in a brown jacket instructed. "Keep...
Ena Louissaint and her four children have lived for the past year and a half in a ramshackle hut made from scavenged...
The line stretched all the way down Biscayne Boulevard: thousands of Miamians clutching signs bearing phrases such as...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Study: Nobody Wants to Live in Miami, Including Miamians
- Luke's Gospel: Whites and Hispanics Must Oppose Police Shootings
- European Airline Offers $99 Flights From Miami to Iceland in April
- How Will Climate Change Affect Little Haiti?
- Pesticide Sprayed Over Wynwood Is Banned in Europe, May Also Harm Fetuses
- After FPL Loses Legal Fight Over New Power Lines in South Miami-Dade, Lawmakers Try to Change Rules
Florida Believes in Global Warming, but Only Miami Thinks It Will Be Harmful
by Tim Elfrink
Floridians Are Pissed at State Legislators for Delaying Medical Pot Rules
by Tim Elfrink
- Katherine Fernandez Rundle, Miami's Top Prosecutor, Is a Disgrace
- Rundle Won't Charge Prison Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death (Updated)
- South Florida Cat Site Sues Deadmau5 in War Over "Meowingtons" Name
- Miami Updates City Code to Show That Women Can Be Attorneys Too
- Rundle Responds to Criticism About Decision Not to Charge Guards in Prisoner's Death
- Frost Science Museum’s Laser Light Show Returns June 2
Eating House's 420 Dinner Party Returns
by Laine Doss
More Miami News
Florida Believes in Global Warming, but Only Miami Thinks It Will Be...Because good climate-change news is about as common in Florida as a calm and pleasant rush-hour drive on I-95, let's...March 22 at 9:31 a.m. by Tim Elfrink
More Millennials Live With Their Parents in Miami Than Anywhere ElseAll those shiny new condo buildings popping up on the Miami skyline sure look fun. They're clean, they're...March 22 at 8 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Miami About to Pay $250,000 to Black Cop Who Claimed Racial DiscriminationSouth Florida police departments racially discriminating against a person of color? You don't say! The Miami Police...March 21 at 4:19 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Floridians Are Pissed at State Legislators for Delaying Medical Pot RulesIn November, more than seven in ten Floridians at the polls checked yes on Amendment 2, which legalized medical...March 21 at 9:02 a.m. by Tim Elfrink
Frost Science Museum’s Laser Light Show Returns June 2That show ended in 2015 when the museum began its move to downtown and its rebranding as the Phillip and Patricia...March 21 at 8:30 a.m. by Jonathan Kendall