Latest Miami News
Here's Video of Marco Rubio Avoiding a Protester Today in Miami UPDATEDFebruary 23 at 12:23 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Miami Officials Aren't Even Planning for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries in the CityFebruary 23 at 9 a.m. by Brittany Shammas
Emails Show EPA Chief Scott Pruitt Was Cozy With Florida-Backed Energy RepresentativesFebruary 22 at 4:12 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Miami Iron Addicts Gym Owner Arrested by DEA on Steroid-Selling AllegationsFebruary 22 at 12:18 p.m. by Tim Elfrink
Ena Louissaint and her four children have lived for the past year and a half in a ramshackle hut made from scavenged...
The line stretched all the way down Biscayne Boulevard: thousands of Miamians clutching signs bearing phrases such as...
Aboard the sleek, new Shalom, the pride of the Israeli fleet, a bit of dancing and merriment was still going on at 2 a.m....
Jack Black was standing in the dark-green, jungle-like backyard of South Miami Mayor Philip Stoddard. The actor gazed at...
With a confident grin, Mark Gold strides into a Broward County courtroom and waltzes up to a podium. Dressed in a dark...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Study: Nobody Wants to Live in Miami, Including Miamians
- Luke's Gospel: Whites and Hispanics Must Oppose Police Shootings
- European Airline Offers $99 Flights From Miami to Iceland in April
- How Will Climate Change Affect Little Haiti?
- Pesticide Sprayed Over Wynwood Is Banned in Europe, May Also Harm Fetuses
- Marco Rubio Is Skipping a Miami Town Hall Tonight
- Florida Legislators Want Congress to "Dismantle" Judicial Branch of Government
- Miami-Dade Commissioner Says Sanctuary-City Vote Was About "Illegal Criminal Immigrants"
- Scott Pruitt, Trump's EPA Head, Will Be Very Bad for Miami
- Miami-Dade Commission Votes 9-3 to Make Mayor's Anti-Sanctuary-City Order Official
- North Miami Beach Cops Shot a 20-Year-Old Suspect and Won't Say Why UPDATED
- Miami Beach Cop Fired for Sending Racist, Sexist Emails Won't Get His Job Back
- Miami Police Used Fingerprints to Falsely Arrest Foreclosure Maintenance Man for Burglary
- Miami Cops Who Admitted Searching Female Officer's Private Data Get No Legal Punishment
- Miami Beach Cops Scanned at Least 11.3 Million License Plates Last Year
More Miami News
Fact-Check: No One Is Destroying North Shore Open Space ParkMiami Beach will soon chop down an estimated 815 trees in North Shore Open Space Park. On its face, this is very bad...February 22 at 10 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Miami Microtheater Actress Says Director Pressured Her to Undress in...Rebecca, a rookie actress, stood in front of a full-length mirror in the living room of her middle-aged director's...February 22 at 8 a.m. by Brittany Shammas
Florida Legislators Want Congress to "Dismantle" Judicial Branch of...The federal government is run by a despotic regime that dictates laws and hands down rulings wholly incongruous with...February 21 at 3:40 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
South Miami Mayor Phil Stoddard Says City Won’t Cooperate With...On a cold February day in 2013, Warren Papove deplaned in Vancouver with 65 cents to his name. After living in South...February 21 at 8:30 a.m. by Jessica Lipscomb
Despite Moonlight's Oscar Nominations, Hollywood Is Still RacistThis must be the year of the black movie. The Miami-made film Moonlight is nominated for eight Oscars at this...February 21 at 8:30 a.m. by Luther Campbell