Latest Miami News
The blinds are drawn in Murphy's Miami Beach bedroom as the 33-year-old pulls a white, silicone, four-inch conical...
On a rainy Thursday morning in August, Tangela Sears parks her Mitsubishi SUV in front of a small yellow house on a quiet...
Two hours before her redeye Greyhound was scheduled to snort out of the lot, Valerie Bozeman walked into the bus station...
In 1985, Lupe Ontiveros played Rosalita, a clueless housekeeper who's the butt of jokes made by 13-year-old Corey Feldman...
Popular Miami News
In Case You Missed It
- Stephen Ross Has Turned the Dolphins Around
- Meth Disguised as Piñata Candy Discovered After Miami Arrest
- Jeb’s Biggest Fan? Haitian Granny, Power Broker Lucy Orlando
Aaron Davidson, Miami-Based Sports Exec, Among FIFA Officials Charged in Corruption Sting
by Tim Elfrink
- The Ten Types of Iconic Miami Mothers
- First Speaker of the House From Florida? Rep. Dan Webster Considered Dark-Horse Candidate
- ACLU at 50 Names Its Dozen Most Significant Cases for New Times
- "Clean Energy Advocate" Carlos Curbelo Supports More Oil Drilling
Proposed Museum Park Conservancy Could Give Miami a Signature Park
by Trevor Bach
- Florida's "Protect a Pastor" Act to Set Up Another Battle Between Christian Fundamentalists and Gays
- A Look Back at the Hurricanes' Five-Game Losing Streak to FSU
- New Dolphins Coach Dan Campbell Can't Fix All the of the Team's Problems
- Al Golden Isn't UM Football's Real Problem, It's the Board of Trustees
- Dolphins Fire Joe Philbin After Disastrous Start to the Season
- Stephen Ross Could Decide Joe Philbin's Fate Today After Latest Embarrassing Dolphins Loss
More Miami News
The Six Phases of a Gentrifying Neighborhood in MiamiGentrification is an incredibly complicated social phenomenon. At its worse it means the local culture and identity...
Chiquitica, Dog Who Sailed From Cuba Last Month, Hit by CarPeople, and, well, occasionally animals come to America from all over the world in search of a better life. Yet, for...
"Clean Energy Advocate" Carlos Curbelo Supports More Oil DrillingSince he entered office in January, Florida Republican Congressman Carlos Curbelo has made headlines for his...2 days ago by Jessica Weiss
Majority of Floridians Support Legalized Pot, but 83 Percent Say They...A narrow majority of Floridians now say they're open to totally legalizing recreational marijuana in the state, but...
White House Petition Calls for Kiera Wilmot’s Invite to Astronomy NightIn August, the White House announced its second-ever Astronomy Night, where astronomers, engineers, and other...2 days ago by Jess Swanson
A Look Back at the Hurricanes' Five-Game Losing Streak to FSUWhen toe-meets-ball at Doak Campbell Stadium this Saturday night, it will have been 2,024 days since the Miami...2 days ago by Ryan Yousefi