Latest Miami News
Neo-Nazi National Guardsman Busted in Florida Keys Had "Radioactive Material," BombsMay 23 at 9:09 a.m. by Tim Elfrink
Miami's Affordable Housing Crisis Is Also Making Dade's HIV/AIDs Problem WorseMay 23 at 8:30 a.m. by Jessica Lipscomb
Miamians Throw "Medical Marijuana Party" With 50 Pounds of Weed, Get ArrestedMay 22 at 3:18 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Chris Bosh Will Always Be One of the Greatest Heat Players EverMay 22 at 8:30 a.m. by Ryan Yousefi
The first punch came without warning, but once it landed, she knew what was next. Petrified, Robin Ziel ran toward the...
Jorge Masvidal was ordering a Big Mac meal at the McDonald's on Miller Road at SW 93rd Avenue when he got the call. It...
Inside a one-room apartment at a rehabbed North Beach motel once called the Paradise Inn, the namesake son of the...
Valentina Villafane estaba sentada en su aula de segundo grado cuando una bomba de gas lacrimógeno explotó en su escuela....
Valentina Villafane was sitting in her second-grade classroom when the tear gas canister exploded. The principal of her...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Study: Nobody Wants to Live in Miami, Including Miamians
- Luke's Gospel: Whites and Hispanics Must Oppose Police Shootings
- European Airline Offers $99 Flights From Miami to Iceland in April
- How Will Climate Change Affect Little Haiti?
- Pesticide Sprayed Over Wynwood Is Banned in Europe, May Also Harm Fetuses
- Miami Official Who Compared Weed to Pedophilia Cited for Sexual Harassment in 2011
- Five Stories That Show How Incompetent Florida Democrats Are
- Florida Democratic Party Exec: Poor Voters Don't Care About "Issues," Vote Based on "Emotions"
- You Can Get Drunk With Roger Stone at an Irish Pub in Coral Gables Monday
- Overtown Is Skeptical of David Beckham's New Soccer Stadium Plan
- North Miami Beach Gives Public Water Utility Serving 180,000 People to Private Firm
- Aerial Naled Mosquito Spraying Returns to South Dade Tonight (but Not for Zika)
- Florida's 2017 Has Been the Hottest Year on Record
- North Miami Beach to Vote on Privatizing Its Water System Tomorrow Despite FBI Probe
- Study Says FPL Charges Customers Millions in Lobbying Fees Every Year UPDATED
More Miami News
Miami Official Who Compared Weed to Pedophilia Cited for Sexual...Barnaby Min, Miami's deputy city attorney, was widely ridiculed last week for comparing legalizing weed to...May 22 at 8 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Five Stories That Show How Incompetent Florida Democrats AreWhere the Florida Republican Party is hell-bent on making life worse for every poor person in the state and turning...May 21 at 8 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Florida Democratic Party Exec: Poor Voters Don't Care About "Issues,"...There is truly no defeat the Florida Democratic Party will avoid snatching from the hands of victory. Donald Trump...May 19 at 2:43 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
You Can Get Drunk With Roger Stone at an Irish Pub in Coral Gables MondayRoger Stone, the political consigliere, accused defamer, and alleged Russia go-between for Donald Trump, is...May 19 at 9 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Critics: Ex-Police Union Exec Shouldn't Be Vetting Police Abuse on...Miami's police union president, Lt. Javier Ortiz, notoriously said he had "no regrets" after posting a woman's...May 19 at 8:30 a.m. by Jessica Lipscomb