Latest Miami News
Publix Heiress Donates $800,000 to Fight Medical Marijuana Legalization in FloridaJuly 26 at 3:29 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
30,000 Sign Petitions Demanding North Miami Fire Cops in Charles Kinsey ShootingJuly 26 at 1:56 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Want to Gentrify a Neighborhood? Study Says Buy in Little River, Liberty CityJuly 26 at 10 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Florida Could Allow More Cancer-Causing Chemicals in State WaterJuly 26 at 9:06 a.m. by Tim Elfrink
Miami Beach's New Air Show Is Actually Racist Ploy to Drive Black Tourists AwayJuly 26 at 8:30 a.m. by Luther Campbell
Developers, Historians, and Activists War Over the Future of Little HaitiJuly 26 at 8:05 a.m. by Nathaniel Sandler
Marleine Bastien marveled at the packed room inside the Miami-Dade County Commission chambers. Five busloads of...
It's May 13, just after 6:30 p.m., and a grimy Fort Lauderdale Denny's reeks of cooking grease and industrial...
Jay Scott, sporting a brown ponytail and a shirt that exposes his tattoos, walks through Habatat Galleries in West Palm...
"Ninth Street and A1A Boulevard." Richard Whitecloud relays his oceanfront location to the emergency dispatcher. "The...
Two men burst into a suburban Delray Beach office park on a muggy weekday in August 2014, demanding to talk to the CEO....
Popular Miami News
In Case You Missed It
- DNC Refused Roy Black as Miami Host Because of "Wild Reputation" and "Unsavory" Clientele
- Leaked Emails Show DNC Staffers Keeping Close Eye on Tim Canova's Rise
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz Stepping Down as DNC Chair, Donna Brazile to Serve Through Election
- Pam Bondi Tells RNC That Authorities Should "Lock Up" Hillary Clinton
- Marco Rubio Cowardly Encourages America to Vote for Donald Trump
- North Miami Cop Suspended for Giving "Conflicting" Statements in Charles Kinsey Shooting
- Prosecutors Won't Charge South Miami Cop Who Shot Unarmed Former Football Star in Back
- Two Months Before Charles Kinsey Shooting, Chief Resigned and North Miami Police Failed State Test
- Miami's Police Union Chiefs Defend Charles Kinsey Shooting, Call News Stories "Sensationalism"
- North Miami Cop Shoots Unarmed Black Man With Hands in Air Trying to Help Autistic Patient
More Miami News
DNC Refused Roy Black as Miami Host Because of "Wild Reputation" and...When Justin Bieber gets in a jam or things get a little too wild for Girls Gone Wild head honcho Joe Francis, they...July 25 at 1:44 p.m. by Jessica Lipscomb
Ten Myths the Florida Anti-Pot Lobby Is Using to Scare People About...Florida's anti-pot lobby is back. And just like in 2014, it's spreading straight-up lies about medical marijuana to...July 25 at 10 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Non-Spanish-Speaking Teacher Sues Miami-Dade After She's Denied Job...An English-speaking teacher says Miami-Dade County School Board discriminated against her by not hiring her for a...July 25 at 9 a.m. by Jessica Lipscomb
Miami Fans Need to Show Up When Ichiro Gets Hit Number 3,000 at Home...Put your very well earned dislike for Jeffrey Loria and David Samson aside, Miami. Because something extremely cool...July 25 at 8:30 a.m. by Ryan Yousefi
Leaked Emails Show DNC Staffers Keeping Close Eye on Tim Canova's RiseThe fallout from the trove of Democratic National Committee emails published by Wikileaks has been swift. Bernie...July 25 at 8 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Debbie Wasserman Schultz Stepping Down as DNC Chair, Donna Brazile to...Debbie Wasserman Schultz has decided that her latest gaffe as Democratic National Committee chair will be her last....July 24 at 5:43 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli