Latest Miami News
On April 25, 2012, Sharon Stern took her own life. The 33-year-old from North Miami Beach had spent part of the previous...
Upstairs in a beige church on McKinley Street in Hollywood, a 60-year-old with a full head of dark hair launches into a...
The SWAT team snakes behind a one-story pink and yellow house an hour before dawn breaks over a silent working-class...
Claire was a tall, athletic 26-year-old from the Midwest who boasted a 3.97 GPA, often appeared on the dean's list, and...
Victor Mooney's voice lowers and soars like he's performing a one-man theater show. Sitting inside a hot, windowless room...
Popular Miami News
In Case You Missed It
- International Fight Against GMO Giant Monsanto Comes to Miami
- Obama Administration Might Contribute $1 Billion in LIP Funds, Helping to Ease Budget Standoff
- Dutch Sea Level Rise Expert: Miami Will Be "the New Atlantis," a City in the Sea
- Pam Bondi's Non-Traditional Non-Marriage Is Over
- Rep. Alan Grayson's Annulment Falls Through: "Gold Diggers Gotta Dig"
- Miami Beach Bans Late-Night Booze at Ocean Drive Sidewalk Cafes
- NFL Star Corey Liuget's Family Clams Up Over North Miami Shooting, Victim Says
- Cop Who Punched Handcuffed Woman Faced Other Complaints of Violent Arrests
- Florida Thief Thwarted by Jujitsu Class Next Door
- Keys Residents Victimized by Scammer Demanding Cash to Avoid Bogus Warrants
More Miami News
MMA Instructor Dubbed "Ginja Ninja" Stops Florida Bank RobberyA lot of crazy things happen in Florida every week, and we're hear to round up the craziest every Friday. This week:...
International Fight Against GMO Giant Monsanto Comes to MiamiOn its website Monsanto, the St. Louis-based biotech corporate giant, calls itself a "sustainable agricultural...3 days ago by Trevor Bach
Biscayne Landings Mega-Development Has a New Name, New Plans, and Two...There's been few properties quite as indicative of Miami's up-and-down real estate market as Biscayne Landings in...
Obama Administration Might Contribute $1 Billion in LIP Funds, Helping...The Low Income Pool is a unique, complicated agreement between the Federal and State Government of Florida in which...
Miami Beach Bans Late-Night Booze at Ocean Drive Sidewalk CafesThe late-night party is over for Ocean Drive sidewalk cafes. The Miami Beach City Commission voted yesterday to ban...4 days ago by Tim Elfrink