Top Miami News
Moishe Mana loves America, and he certainly isn't going to let a man like Donald Trump walk all...Politics
Latest Miami News
Environmentalists Sue to Stop Seismic Testing in Big Cypress National PreserveJuly 27 at 3:49 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Model Arrested for Trying to Extort Money From YesJulz, Miami's Snapchat QueenJuly 27 at 1:47 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Former Fox News Miami Reporter Arrested in Virginia Rape CaseJuly 27 at 12:36 p.m. by Jessica Lipscomb
Marleine Bastien marveled at the packed room inside the Miami-Dade County Commission chambers. Five busloads of...
It's May 13, just after 6:30 p.m., and a grimy Fort Lauderdale Denny's reeks of cooking grease and industrial...
Jay Scott, sporting a brown ponytail and a shirt that exposes his tattoos, walks through Habatat Galleries in West Palm...
"Ninth Street and A1A Boulevard." Richard Whitecloud relays his oceanfront location to the emergency dispatcher. "The...
Two men burst into a suburban Delray Beach office park on a muggy weekday in August 2014, demanding to talk to the CEO....
Popular Miami News
In Case You Missed It
- Former FIU President Modesto Maidique Hosts Trump Fundraiser, Says He's Misunderstood
- Miami Beach's New Air Show Is Actually Racist Ploy to Drive Black Tourists Away
- DNC Refused Roy Black as Miami Host Because of "Wild Reputation" and "Unsavory" Clientele
- Leaked Emails Show DNC Staffers Keeping Close Eye on Tim Canova's Rise
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz Stepping Down as DNC Chair, Donna Brazile to Serve Through Election
- North Miami Cop Suspended for Giving "Conflicting" Statements in Charles Kinsey Shooting
- Prosecutors Won't Charge South Miami Cop Who Shot Unarmed Former Football Star in Back
- Two Months Before Charles Kinsey Shooting, Chief Resigned and North Miami Police Failed State Test
- Miami's Police Union Chiefs Defend Charles Kinsey Shooting, Call News Stories "Sensationalism"
- North Miami Cop Shoots Unarmed Black Man With Hands in Air Trying to Help Autistic Patient
More Miami News
Publix Heiress Donates $800,000 to Fight Medical Marijuana Legalization...Florida loves Publix, the supermarket chain routinely ranked as the most valuable and beloved company the...July 26 at 3:29 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
30,000 Sign Petitions Demanding North Miami Fire Cops in Charles Kinsey...The officers involved in the shooting of Charles Kinsey — an unarmed black behavioral technician shot in the leg...July 26 at 1:56 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Want to Gentrify a Neighborhood? Study Says Buy in Little River,...Do you have cash to burn and no conscience about gentrifying historically poor, majority-minority areas of...July 26 at 10 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Florida Could Allow More Cancer-Causing Chemicals in State WaterOn the surface, it seems like a pretty easy question to answer: Should Florida allow more cancer-causing chemicals...July 26 at 9:06 a.m. by Tim Elfrink
Miami Beach's New Air Show Is Actually Racist Ploy to Drive Black...During next year's Memorial Day weekend, Miami Beach will return to segregation days, when black people weren't...July 26 at 8:30 a.m. by Luther Campbell
Developers, Historians, and Activists War Over the Future of Little HaitiMarleine Bastien marveled at the packed room inside the Miami-Dade County Commission chambers. Five busloads of...July 26 at 8:05 a.m. by Nathaniel Sandler