Latest Miami News
Limos. A rock band. Crab claws. Strippers. The night had all the ingredients for an epic bro-down.
Just a few paces from busy Brickell Avenue, Ishmael Bermudez crouches behind his little clapboard house and drinks...
Early in the morning of August 4, 2013, Steven Sotloff walked across the border from southern Turkey into Syria. He...
Bernie Weiss could be your grandpa. Nestled on the 12th floor of a custard-colored Collins Avenue retirement home, his...
A million thoughts raced through Randy Lanier’s head as he cast a fishing line into the azure waters off Antigua, 1,300...
Popular Miami News
In Case You Missed It
- Miami Beach Moves to Ban Late Alcohol Sales as Mayor Calls Ocean Drive a "Cancer"
- Axwell and Ingrosso Ask Marco Rubio to Stop Playing Their Song
- Top Republicans Pass on Running for Marco Rubio's Senate Seat
- Beer Growlers Are So Close To Finally Becoming Legal in Florida
- LGBT-Backed Candidates Win In Heated Miami Shores Elections After Gay Rights Spat
- Assault Rifle-Wielding Cabbie Shoots Police Officer and Witness, Steals Cop Car
- Miami City Hall Is Just Ignoring DOJ Settlement on Excessive Police Shootings
- Robbers Dressed as Fake Cops Leads Real Cops to Hialeah Grow House Bust
- Hungarian Man Convicted for Keeping Gay Sex Slaves in Miami
- Jeb Bush Thinks Stand Your Ground Law Has Been Fantastic for Florida
More Miami News
Alert: Michael Bublé Is Currently Terrorizing Miami With "Creep Shots"...Dear ladies of Metro Miami-Dade, please be aware that your aunt's problematic fav, jazz singer Michael Bublé, is...3 days ago by Kyle Munzenrieder
Miami Heat Sued After Burnie Allegedly Injures TeacherBurnie, the Miami Heat's anthropomorphic flame mascot, may be one of the most enduringly popular parts of the...3 days ago by Kyle Munzenrieder
FPL's Nuclear Expansion Plan Could Ruin the UnderlineBiking along a tranquil, green path in South Miami sounds pretty enjoyable. Next to a series of massive, 10-story...4 days ago by Jessica Weiss
Tupac Shakur's Godmother Among U.S. Fugitives Cuba May Agree to ReturnFor decades, some of the most wanted fugitives in American history have found sanctuary on an island just to the...4 days ago by Ryan Yousefi
Flakka, the Most "Florida Man" Drug Ever, Causes Naked "God" to Hump TreeA lot of weird things happen in Florida every week, and we're here every Friday to share the weirdness with you....4 days ago by Kyle Munzenrieder