How We Work
New Times has been South Florida's leading independent news source since 1987. Every day, we publish original reporting and compelling writing on local news, restaurants, music, arts, and culture, providing a vital resource for readers who want to understand and engage with their community.
Our sales department of professional multimedia account executives works towards cultivating and growing relationships with local and national businesses.
The marketing team works daily to promote all aspects of the New Times brand to increase our reach and awareness to keep readers engaged. The team also manages all of New Times’ signature events, which happen throughout the year.
The production department handles the layout of the paper, working hand-in-hand with the editor and publisher to keep content fresh and engaging from week to week.
- Future - 401k plans so that you can plan for the future.
- Holidays - Time to spend with family and friends.
- Insurance - Health, dental, and vision to keep you healthy.
- Vacation - Time to re-charge the batteries.
- Fellowships - an unparalleled opportunity for young writers who wish to pursue a career in magazine-style journalism. And more!
|Digital Account Coordinator||Account Management||Miami|
Miami New Times and V Digital Services is seeking an energetic, outgoing individual to assist in our Sales Department. The right candidate will be responsible for being able to multi-task in their support of our Sales and Management teams. We are looking for high-energy, hyper-productive individuals who want to be part of a dynamic group.
- Prepare sales presentations and build proposals
- Assist key Account Executives and key accounts
- Produce bi-monthly reports, end of campaign recap reports and reports by request
- Include summaries, takeaways and bullet points for all accounts
- Meet with all Account Executives monthly on programmatic campaigns
- Prepare successful campaign recaps for sales meeting
- Participate on all on-boarding and progression calls for all agency accounts
- Deliver campaign ideas and objectives to creative services department for proposals and campaigns
- Provide agency and programmatic account recaps
Miami New Times offers:
- Great work environment with the ability to work with fun, exciting and unique business owners
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurances
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Additional optional benefits include: Legal Plan Services, Pet Insurance and Auto/Home Insurance
Interested candidates please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Must be eligible to work in the US for any employer. Local candidates only. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the workplace.
|Multi Media Advertising Sales Executive||Sales||Miami|
We are seeking a smart, driven, and energetic individual looking for a career in media sales. The media industry is in an exciting state of change and Miami New Times is growing exponentially. As such, we need a highly ambitious sales person with a desire to exceed sales goals and grow with us. We pride ourselves on leading the industry in ad performance, technology and, most of all, customer results.
This person will be responsible for growing advertising revenues through the consultative sale of both print and digital solutions including newspaper, specialty publications, digital display, SEO, PPC, paid media, social media, mobile, programmatic, IP targeting, e-mail, mobile advertising, website development and local services with a primary responsibility of acquiring new clients. We continue to launch new products and initiatives so opportunities abound.
We offer a competitive salary with uncapped commissions, additional bonus incentives and career growth opportunity. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, paid time off, company paid holidays and a 401(k). Candidates must have personal transportation and must pass a background check.
• A proven track record in sales
• Highly motivated and results-oriented
• Ability to self-generate leads
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving and decision making abilities
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to operate within a fast-paced environment
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Digital, Radio, Cable, Print, or Media advertising sales experience a plus.
If you are a true sales trailblazer looking to evolve, grow, and deliver custom solutions to local business, then we want to hear from you! Please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org