Latest Miami News
Miami-Dade Needs Help Getting Rid of These Damn Invasive Super-PythonsDecember 17 at 9:05 a.m. by Meg O'Connor
AIDS Healthcare Foundation CEO Blasts Fort Lauderdale Residents for Opposing Affordable Housing...December 17 at 8:30 a.m. by Brittany Shammas
The Dolphins' Blowout Loss to the Vikings Demolished Hopes Miami Would Make the PlayoffsDecember 17 at 8:10 a.m. by Ryan Yousefi
Woman Sues Miami Butt-Lift Doctor After Near-Death ExperienceDecember 17 at 6:56 a.m. by Jessica Lipscomb
Five Signs the Florida Democratic Party Still Doesn't Get ItDecember 16 at 9 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Another ICE-Detention Lawsuit Against Miami-Dade Moves ForwardDecember 14 at 5:13 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
It's an unusually cool August night in downtown Miami, and the hum of cars racing past on the nearby MacArthur Causeway...
Beneath live oaks draped with Spanish moss, the lush grasslands of Marion County roll on for miles, sectioned off by...
At least nine former and current residents and employees have come forward with accusations of racial discrimination...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Miami Police Department That Fatally Ran Over Graffiti Artist Debuts Sweet New Graffiti Car
- Study: Nobody Wants to Live in Miami, Including Miamians
- Luke's Gospel: Whites and Hispanics Must Oppose Police Shootings
- European Airline Offers $99 Flights From Miami to Iceland in April
- How Will Climate Change Affect Little Haiti?
- Five Signs the Florida Democratic Party Still Doesn't Get It
- Another ICE-Detention Lawsuit Against Miami-Dade Moves Forward
- Don't Trust Marco Rubio's "Pro-Worker" Rebrand
- Miami-Dade Commissioner Pushing Jail Privatization Wants to Move "Quickly"
- The Campaign Immigrant Powered Is Coming to a Business Near You
Parkland Commission Chairman's Support of Sheriff Outrages Victims' Families
by Bob Norman
- Mom Sues Miami-Dade for Shooting Her 15-Year-Old Daughter During Memorial Day Weekend
- Video: Miami Cops Violently Shove Crowd at Air Jordan Shoe Release
- Ortiz-Backed Group Loses Control of Miami Police Union
- ICE Is Getting Legal Advice From South Florida's Private-Prison Giant, Emails Show
More Miami News
Stop Inner-City High-School Football Programs From "Cannabilizing" Each...For the past seven years, Miami Carol City, Miami Central, Miami Norland, and Miami Northwestern High School...December 14 at 4:27 p.m. by Luther Campbell
Beach Towing Tells Teenager to Pay $283 Cash for Towed Vehicle, Mom SaysBeach Towing is at it again.December 14 at 9:30 a.m. by Meg O'Connor
These Are Our Favorite "Miami Miracle" T-Shirts Depicting the Dolphins'...When there is an intersection of profit and making fun of the Patriots, the internet never fails to capitalize.December 14 at 8:25 a.m. by Ryan Yousefi
People Keep Mistaking Sun Sentinel Reporter Scott Travis for...On Thursday afternoon, a surprising message popped up in Sun Sentinel reporter Scott Travis' Twitter inbox. "yo...December 14 at 7:55 a.m. by Brittany Shammas
Florida Cops Win Right to Use "Stand Your Ground' Defense in On-Duty...The Florida Supreme Court affirmed that cops can kill civilians under the Stand Your Ground law.December 13 at 4:11 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli