Latest Miami News
Liberty City Hunger Strike: Brave Men and Amazing Publicity, but Little Action So FarMarch 26 at 10:21 a.m. by Chuck Strouse
ACLU Slams Florida GOP's "Poll Tax" Bill to Prevent the Formerly Incarcerated From VotingMarch 26 at 7:55 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Miami Beach's Spring Break Crackdown Targets Black TouristsMarch 25 at 9 a.m. by Luther Campbell
The Five Weirdest Trump-Russia Ties to South FloridaMarch 24 at 11:10 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Miami Police Chief Slams Florida's Anti-Sanctuary City Bill in Radio InterviewMarch 22 at 3:52 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
It's a frigid 22 degrees Fahrenheit in downtown Toronto. Gray sky hangs low over snow-slushed sidewalks, turning...
It was as if the bridge appeared out of nowhere. Carlos Badillo had driven past Florida International University before,...
At the 1972 Democratic National Convention, a woman named Madeline Davis called for something new: The party, she said,...
Still dressed in her school uniform, Naika Venant went live on Facebook at 6:12 p.m. November 10, 2016. Earlier that day,...
"Hello, my love. If the unspeakable happens, this is what I want you to do with the assets and businesses." So began what...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Miami Police Department That Fatally Ran Over Graffiti Artist Debuts Sweet New Graffiti Car
- Study: Nobody Wants to Live in Miami, Including Miamians
- Luke's Gospel: Whites and Hispanics Must Oppose Police Shootings
- European Airline Offers $99 Flights From Miami to Iceland in April
- How Will Climate Change Affect Little Haiti?
- ACLU Slams Florida GOP's "Poll Tax" Bill to Prevent the Formerly Incarcerated From Voting
- The Five Weirdest Trump-Russia Ties to South Florida
- Miami Police Chief Slams Florida's Anti-Sanctuary City Bill in Radio Interview
- Cecile Richards on 2020 Elections and Florida: "This Is Not a Static State"
- Andrew Gillum, Burned by the Florida Democratic Party, Moves to Strengthen It
- Miami-Dade Commissioner Joe Martinez Defends Cop Who Brutalized Woman in Viral Video
- Armored Police Riot Squads Will Now Patrol Miami Beach Spring Break Crowds
Broward Sheriff's Office to Pay $185,000 to Woman Beaten by Jail Guards
by Bob Norman
- Miami-Dade Police Reported Undocumented Crime Victim to ICE
- Five Recent Stories That Show MDPD Needs a Civilian Police Review Board
More Miami News
This Little Known Quarterback Could Be the Dolphins' FutureNow that the Ryan Tannehill seven-year saga is finally behind the Miami Dolphins and Ryan Fitzpatrick has signed a...March 22 at 7:53 a.m. by Ryan Yousefi
Broward Prosecutors Exonerate Man In 1983 Rape, Murder of College StudentAt his sentencing for the 1983 murder of a West Palm Beach college student, Ronald Henry Stewart said he was...March 21 at 12:19 p.m. by Jessica Lipscomb
ICE Issued False Deportation Requests for 420 U.S. Citizens in...Two American citizens who live in South Florida— Miamian Garland Creedle and Keys resident Peter Sean Brown — sued...March 20 at 12 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Andrew Gillum, Burned by the Florida Democratic Party, Moves to...Florida's Democratic Party is in deep trouble. The party that makes up the majority of Sunshine State voters (37...March 20 at 9:41 a.m. by Chuck Strouse
Five Great Things the Miami Heat Has Already Accomplished This SeasonThe Heat is playing a game of musical chairs for one of the final spots in the Eastern Conference NBA playoffs. With...March 20 at 8:57 a.m. by Ryan Yousefi