Latest Miami News
Miami Beach Police Employee Charged With Falsifying Public Records After Hiding EvidenceSeptember 21 at 2:02 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Rundle's Office Drops Charges Against Cop Who Sexually Assaulted TeenagerSeptember 21 at 9:58 a.m. by Meg O'Connor
Miami Prosecutors Quietly Drop "Solved" 1986 Cold-Case Murder ChargesSeptember 21 at 8:25 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Report: Miami Teacher Left Students Alone in Times Square While He Watched Broadway ShowSeptember 21 at 8:04 a.m. by Jessica Lipscomb
Nightmare Traffic on the MacArthur Causeway Is Over — for NowSeptember 20 at 3:49 p.m. by Meg O'Connor
Miami Man Pleads Guilty to Secretly Filming Sexual Encounters for Gay Porn SiteSeptember 20 at 2:12 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Maria Busto stands on the deck of a small boat stopped about a half-mile from the Coconut Grove shore. She grips the rail...
Two more blocks and Polini Sanon would have made it home. The 31-year-old father of five had just left his job as a Wells...
It was blindingly sunny and at least 90 degrees as Emma Collum made her way through an Oakland Park neighborhood of...
On March 7, Lighthouse Point Police Officers Christopher Thompson and Joseph Valdes knocked on the door of a third-floor...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Miami Police Department That Fatally Ran Over Graffiti Artist Debuts Sweet New Graffiti Car
- Study: Nobody Wants to Live in Miami, Including Miamians
- Luke's Gospel: Whites and Hispanics Must Oppose Police Shootings
- European Airline Offers $99 Flights From Miami to Iceland in April
- How Will Climate Change Affect Little Haiti?
- More Than 100 Miamians Are Protesting Outside Salt Bae's Restaurant Right Now
- Florida Invalidates More Absentee Ballots From Black, Young Voters
- Thousands of Veterans Have Lost the Right to Vote in Florida
Miami Trashes Salt Bae's Online Reviews After He Serves Steak to Maduro
by Tim Elfrink
- Activists Say ICE Banned Them From Helping Immigrants After Protest
- Florida Man Sues Miami Dolphins After Being Punched by Drunk, Racist Fans
Video: Red Card Turns Into Massive Brawl With Ref at Doral Indoor Soccer Game
by Tim Elfrink
- Five Reasons the Experts Were Wrong About the Dolphins
- Frank Gore Is Already a Great Signing for the Dolphins
- The New York Jets Will Forever Be South Florida's Most Hated Rival
More Miami News
DeSantis' Wife Appeared at South Florida Event Alongside Obama...Florida's Republican gubernatorial candidate Ron DeSantis not only has said and done racist things but...September 20 at 9 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Heat Fans Should Appreciate Dwyane Wade Before He's GoneThis week, Dwyane Wade gave his signature pump-fake to retirement, choosing instead to rejoin the Miami Heat and its...September 20 at 8:30 a.m. by Ryan Yousefi
Florida Man Sues Miami Dolphins After Being Punched by Drunk, Racist FansOn November 27, 2016, Naples resident John O'Brien, his adult children, and his two young grandchildren slid into...September 20 at 8 a.m. by Jessica Lipscomb
More Than 100 Miamians Are Protesting Outside Salt Bae's Restaurant...No matter your thoughts on the political and economic crises in Venezuela, the country's president, Nicolás Maduro,...September 19 at 1:25 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Florida Invalidates More Absentee Ballots From Black, Young VotersJust before the November 2016 election, a federal judge forced the Florida Division of Elections to allow rejected...September 19 at 11 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Thousands of Veterans Have Lost the Right to Vote in FloridaFor the past ten years, Rhyelle, a 72-year-old Sarasota County resident, hasn't been able to cast a ballot. He is...September 19 at 9:28 a.m. by Meg O'Connor