WOB Kendall's Cigar City Brewtopia is a Cuban-themed event, so come prepared to smoke a few figurados, throw down some dominoes, and sip a cafecito while you're at it. The event will be happening all day. WOB Kendall opens at 3 p.m.
There will be complimentary Cuban delicacies served by Casavana Cuban Cuisine at 8 p.m.
Cigars will be rolled on site. There will be beer, lots of beer; 17 Cigar City taps, in fact, including a nitro. The lineup:
- Maduro Brown Ale
- Jai Alai IPA
- Florida Cracker Belgian-style White Ale
- Hotter Than Helles Lager
- Humidor Series English Style Imperial Stout
- Humidor Series IPA
- Stifung Berliner Weisse
- Jose Marti Robust Porter
- Cubano Style Espresso Porter
- Puppy's Breath Imperial Stout (NITRO)
- Big Sound Scotch Ale (2012)
- Raspberry White Ale
- Sgt. Pfeffer American Brown Ale
- Wild Cat (Specialty Beer)
- Café Con Leche Stout
- Jango Saison
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Brown Ale
Cigar City Brewing is based in Tampa, but is one of the most highly-regarded craft breweries east of the Mississippi. Wambles knows Miami well, having collaborated with Gravity Brewlab and J. Wakefield Brewing Company.