As a countdown to New Times' "Best of
Miami" 2010, Short Order is serving up 100 of our favorite dishes in the
305. Send your nominations to email@example.com.
67. Fresh baked, home made, Warbat from Middle East Best Food
A warbat is a Middle Eastern pastry that you can get an incredible, authentic version of from a dude named Ali Aziz at his shop and bakery at 1711 Coral Way. Aziz is a veteran baker going back to his time as a pastry chef at the Hotel Intercontinental Jerusalem in the 1950's. A Palestinian immigrant, he's been operating his own shop in Miami since 1972 and bakes there daily. Click here for our Short Order feature on Aziz and definitely check out Middle East Best Food.
Middle East Best Food
1711 Coral Way, Miami
Hungry for more? The dishes in our countdown thus far are linked below:
81. Lechón Asado at El Palacio de los Jugos
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
72. Homemade Pasta at Joey's Italian Cafe In Wynwood
69.Churros at Sra. Martinez
68. Organic Microgreen Salad at Paradise Farms