September 28, 2016 | 9:05am
The mission of New Times' arts and culture coverage is essentially to help you live your best life. We tell you about upcoming museum exhibits, film screenings, and theatrical performances, sure, but we also spend time exploring every aspect of culture, from indie fashion to new tech to dating, working out, and the wonderful, wacky history of the Magic City. Along the way, we compile our findings into lists to help guide you toward the finest experiences Miami offers. Here, for your easy reference, is a list of the ten best lists we've put out so far in 2016. (Meta, right?) Check it out, and watch this space for even more guides to the city you love.
Have you caught 'em all yet?
Photo by enchanted_fairy / Shutterstock.com
1. The Ten Best Places to Play Pokémon Go in Miami
Rainy days were made for movies.
Photo by Felix Mizioznikov / Shutterstock.com
2. Ten Things to Do in Miami When It's Pouring Rain
Hit the trails at Oleta State Park.
3. The Eight Best Places to Bike in Miami
Get ripped — or at least recharged — at Miami's best workout centers.
Courtesy of Classpass
4. The Ten Best Gyms in Miami
You know this guy already.
Courtesy of Flickr/alicetiara
5. The Nine Miami Guys You Will Probably Meet This Year
Now home to the Standard, the former Lido is a Miami icon.
Seth Bramson Collection, HistoryMiami Museum, 1981-235-1032-1
6. The Eight Oldest and Most Iconic Buildings in Miami
Stiltsville: Serene yet superstrange.
Photo by Brian F. Call
7. The Seven Strangest Spots in Miami
You don't need dollar bills to have fun on a bike.
Photo by George Martinez
8. 31 Free Things to Do in Miami Anytime
That rug really tied the room together.
9. The 11 All-Time Greatest Movies to Watch High on 4/20
Stretch your body, not your budget.
10. The 14 Best Places for Free Yoga in Miami