Latest Miami Music News
Popular Miami Music News
In Case You Missed It
- Bedside Merges House and Live Music Together on New EP
- Melissa Etheridge on Cancer, Songwriting, and the Magic of Marijuana
- Guy Gerber: "I Want Something That Will Stand the Test of Time"
- Fatboy Slim Embraces the Dumb: "This Is Proper, Well Thought Out, Grade-A, Primo Stupidity"
- A$AP Rocky and Kaytranada Added to III Points Art Basel Concert Series
Katsuya Executive Chef Says We're Eating Sushi Wrong, Talks Argentinian Influences
Miami Rapper Hound da God Is Tired of Overtown Being Overlooked
by Jess Swanson
- Antonio Barullo's New Solo Effort Off to a Good Start With “Disfruta la Vida”
Matt Stonie to Attempt World Rib-Eating Record at Homestead-Miami Speedway: 100 Ribs in Five Minutes Goal
by Laine Doss
- Guitars Over Guns Uses Music to Show Miami's Youth Their True Potential
- DZA Starts New Label So Miami Artists Don't "Have to Go to New York or L.A. to Exist"
More Miami Music News
YesJulz's Socially Conscious Party Culture Wins Over MiamiThe first party Julieanna Goddard ever threw was broken up by a full-on police assault force. She was still a Tampa...2 days ago by Kat Bein
Deaf Poets' Garage Rock Takes the Band From North Beach to Tony Hawk's...Nico Espinosa was exhausted when his band, Deaf Poets, took the stage during the final day of Wynwood's music and...2 days ago by Ryan Pfeffer
Lolo Reskin's '80s Prom Has Become a Miami Thanksgiving Tradition"We keep saying maybe we won't do it this year, but then we decide why not," Lolo Reskin says. Lauren "Lolo" Reskin,...2 days ago by David Rolland
Power 96's Lucy Lopez Gives Hialeah a Voice on the AirwavesYears before Lucy Lopez became a funny, sassy fixture on Power 96 — as the sole female cohost of the hit music...2 days ago by Trevor Bach
Miami Rapper Hound da God Is Tired of Overtown Being OverlookedGary Black is frustrated. The 33-year-old rapper has lived in Overtown almost his entire life and hates that Miami's...2 days ago by Jess Swanson
Melissa Etheridge on Cancer, Songwriting, and the Magic of MarijuanaFebruary, 13, 2005, at the Staples Center in sunny Los Angeles. There she was: 45-years-old and bald as a lightbulb....2 days ago by Ryan Pfeffer