Latest Miami Music News
Popular Miami Music News
In Case You Missed It
- WMC and MMW 2015: The Parties Announced So Far
- Hip-Hop's Ten Best Crews of All Time
- Miami's My Mixtapez App: "We're Proud of Doing What People Said We Couldn't"
Sweat Records' Lolo Reskin Talks Ten Years: "Miami Deserves a World-Class Shop"
by Jacob Katel
- Alex Omes Died the Very Day of His Trial Against Ultra Music Festival
- Pachanga Boys Bring High-Endurance Live Music to Miami
- Till Von Sein Goes Outside the Box with New Album Precious
Concrete Beach: "Local Breweries Turn On Their Neighborhoods"
by Laine Doss
Millionyoung: Miami "Feels Like a City That's Just Starting a New Chapter"
by Grant James
- Box of Chacos: Asian and Latin Flavors Create One Hell of a Taco
- The Five Best Things to Do in Miami on the Fourth of July
- Miami's Ten Best Fourth of July Parties
Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Week: Scotch, Cigars, Bubbles, and $10 Pasta
by Carla Torres
- Miami's Five Best Concerts This Week
- Free Events This Week in Miami: Mexican Food, The Princess Diaries, and The Jerk
More Miami Music News
Till Von Sein Goes Outside the Box with New Album PreciousIn the world of house music, Berlin-based producer Till Von Sein stands a little off kilter. He’s not big on...4 days ago by Kat Bein
Millionyoung: Miami "Feels Like a City That's Just Starting a New Chapter"Mike Diaz – better known by his stage name, Millionyoung – has always championed for Miami. Though he travels for...5 days ago by Grant James
Rick Ross Arrested for Kidnapping, Aggravated Assault, and Aggravated...Two weeks after being busted for misdemeanor possession of marijuana in Fayette County, Georgia, Rick Ross was again...6 days ago by Ryan Pfeffer
Hidden After-Hours Bar Libertine Opens Tomorrow in Downtown MiamiFor 15 years, Space has ruled Miami's afterhours circuit. And while we're huge fans of dancing till the sun comes up...6 days ago by Carla Torres
Circ X: From Dancing Condoms to Opera-Singing Drag QueensAdvertising a performance as a burlesque show will surely draw some people looking to ogle scantily clad women, but...6 days ago by David Rolland