Food News Roundup: Cuban Coffee, Allergies, Low Fat, Ice Balls, Super Brawl, and Local Milk
- According to organizers, attendance at Americas Food & Beverage Show up 10%. [Herald]
- Australian reality-tv star Tabatha Coffey loves Cuban food and Cuban coffee. [NBCmiami]
- This blog beat the Herald on the Natural Choice Vending interview by over two months. [Herald] [ShortOrder]
- Miami company releases two new products to help allergists determine and create plans to deal with patients' food allergies. [Earthtimes]
- Dr. Ewald Horvath, interim chairman of psychiatry at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine says a low-fat diet "shows both long term weight loss and improved mood." [USnews]
- Ice Caters LLC, with a distribution center in Miami, has found its niche in selling spherical drink ice, ice balls, to the liquor industry. [PRweb]
- Superbowl at Land Shark Stadium is occasion for Super Gate III: The Super Brawl of Tailgating in parking lot F of Calder Casion and Racecourse. [PR]
- Whole Foods now selling Dakin Dairy Farms "locally produced milk" at all 16 Florida locations. [Bradenton]
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall