Blog Watch: Food Trucks, Tostones and Sweets
- Food for Thought reviews Dim Ssam a Go Go and Jefe's Original.
- Kitchen Interviews builds a meal around Vietnamese prawn crackers.
- Tostones! Get a recipe by chef Michael Schwartz at The Genuine Kitchen.
- Foodalogue throws an African-themed dinner party.
- Redland Rambles recaps the Slow Food Miami pie contest.
- Is food art or craft? Musings by Chadzilla.
- Interview and behind the scenes with pastry chef Hedy Goldsmith at the Sugar Cave.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Broken Shaker's New Bar Menu Includes Shawarma Wings
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: The Continental Opens, Miami Spice Begins
- MC Kitchen's Dena Marino, Mignonette's Lisa Chadwick Win at Iron Fork