Blog Watch: Food Trucks, Tostones and Sweets
- Food for Thought reviews Dim Ssam a Go Go and Jefe's Original.
- Kitchen Interviews builds a meal around Vietnamese prawn crackers.
- Tostones! Get a recipe by chef Michael Schwartz at The Genuine Kitchen.
- Foodalogue throws an African-themed dinner party.
- Redland Rambles recaps the Slow Food Miami pie contest.
- Is food art or craft? Musings by Chadzilla.
- Interview and behind the scenes with pastry chef Hedy Goldsmith at the Sugar Cave.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall