Blog Watch: Food Trucks, Tostones and Sweets
- Food for Thought reviews Dim Ssam a Go Go and Jefe's Original.
- Kitchen Interviews builds a meal around Vietnamese prawn crackers.
- Tostones! Get a recipe by chef Michael Schwartz at The Genuine Kitchen.
- Foodalogue throws an African-themed dinner party.
- Redland Rambles recaps the Slow Food Miami pie contest.
- Is food art or craft? Musings by Chadzilla.
- Interview and behind the scenes with pastry chef Hedy Goldsmith at the Sugar Cave.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Verde at PAMM Chef Kaytlin Brakefield Creates Exhibit-Inspired Menu
Tue., Jan. 19, 6:30pm
Wed., Jan. 20, 7:30pm
Fri., Jan. 22, 6:00pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 8:00pm
- Wynwood's Beaker & Gray Opens Today, Just in Time for Art Basel
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Week: Frank Sinatra and Art Basel