Weekend Blog Watch: Bankrupt, Opa!, Oktoberfest, Beer, Fish, Bacon, and Money
Hey, look, a blog.
via wikimedia commons
Short Order knows we're not the only game in town. That's why we take this opportunity to highlight some other local voices in the community. Here are some recent posts from folks around the way.
- South Beach Restaurant Authority isn't....they're Chapter 11 after doing nothing. [FoodForThought]
- Taverna Opa celebrates a year in business. Guess who showed up to the party. [DineMag]
- Chef Dean James Max from 3030 Ocean writes about Oktoberfest in Germany. [Sup]
- Mackerel and pesto pea risotto looks green. And yellow. [Foodalogue]
- Wendy's new Bacon Deluxe review. [BurgerBeast]
- Miriam's Cuban home cooking presents fricasse de pollo. [CubanFood]
- How to make an easy $25 with a food blog....maybe. [Meater]
- Our sister blog in Broward is full of good stuff.[CleanPlateCharlie]
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Thanksgiving 2015: Guide to Restaurant Dinners in Miami
Tue., Jan. 19, 6:30pm
Wed., Jan. 20, 7:30pm
Fri., Jan. 22, 6:00pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 8:00pm
- Fireman Derek's Five Steps to the Perfect Pie for Thanksgiving
- World-Famous Alinea Popping Up in Miami Beach in February, Tickets on Sale December 2