Weekend Blog Watch: Bankrupt, Opa!, Oktoberfest, Beer, Fish, Bacon, and Money
Hey, look, a blog.
via wikimedia commons
Short Order knows we're not the only game in town. That's why we take this opportunity to highlight some other local voices in the community. Here are some recent posts from folks around the way.
- South Beach Restaurant Authority isn't....they're Chapter 11 after doing nothing. [FoodForThought]
- Taverna Opa celebrates a year in business. Guess who showed up to the party. [DineMag]
- Chef Dean James Max from 3030 Ocean writes about Oktoberfest in Germany. [Sup]
- Mackerel and pesto pea risotto looks green. And yellow. [Foodalogue]
- Wendy's new Bacon Deluxe review. [BurgerBeast]
- Miriam's Cuban home cooking presents fricasse de pollo. [CubanFood]
- How to make an easy $25 with a food blog....maybe. [Meater]
- Our sister blog in Broward is full of good stuff.[CleanPlateCharlie]
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall