Weekend Blog Watch: Bankrupt, Opa!, Oktoberfest, Beer, Fish, Bacon, and Money
Hey, look, a blog.
via wikimedia commons
Short Order knows we're not the only game in town. That's why we take this opportunity to highlight some other local voices in the community. Here are some recent posts from folks around the way.
- South Beach Restaurant Authority isn't....they're Chapter 11 after doing nothing. [FoodForThought]
- Taverna Opa celebrates a year in business. Guess who showed up to the party. [DineMag]
- Chef Dean James Max from 3030 Ocean writes about Oktoberfest in Germany. [Sup]
- Mackerel and pesto pea risotto looks green. And yellow. [Foodalogue]
- Wendy's new Bacon Deluxe review. [BurgerBeast]
- Miriam's Cuban home cooking presents fricasse de pollo. [CubanFood]
- How to make an easy $25 with a food blog....maybe. [Meater]
- Our sister blog in Broward is full of good stuff.[CleanPlateCharlie]
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Arts & Entertainment District Wants to Give Free Rent for a Year to a Restaurant
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
- The Best Miami Spice 2015 Menus, Part 1
- Wynwood Brewing Company's Beers Available in Bottles