Miami's Ten Funniest Business Names
Naming a business might be one of the most important decisions an owner can make. You want something that effectively communicates what you offer while being both memorable and setting you apart from your competition. Or you could just choose something so awesomely off-the-wall that people have no choice but to stop in to see what you're all about -- just like these Miami shopkeeps did.
10. Pho Thang (9539 SW 160th St., Palmetto Bay)
It would take a writer much stronger than I not to open a positive review of this restaurant with the line "Pho Thang is the real thang!"
9. Sib-Bling Jewelry (546 Arthur Godfrey Rd., Miami Beach)
Unfortunately, we can't confirm this place is owned by a brother and sister who are conversant in early-00's hip-hop slang, yet, we have a sneaking suspicion that could be the case.Next Page
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- South Beach Tow's Bernice Named Florida's First Female High School Football...
Fri., Feb. 12, 7:30pm
Sat., Feb. 13, 6:00pm
Sat., Feb. 13, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 15, 7:30pm
- MLB Player Delmon Young Threatened to Kill a Brickell Valet, Went on Anti-Cuban Rant
- Poll: In Florida Rubio Moves to Second, While Sanders Remains Niche