The Ten Best Things to Do This Weekend in Miami
Time to smash and grab.
Courtesy of Locust Projects
The holidays are nearing but still not close enough, hunks of time off a distant gleam on the horizon. For now, we've got the weekends to drool over. You've slugged through rain and traffic, dammit, and you deserve a good time -- or several good times, as our guide provides.
We've got bands. We've got booze. And we've got all the pre-Halloween messiness your heart can handle before the big day next week.
Amorem Artis at 1826 Restaurant and Lounge: Take in massive displays of video art curated by Sedition, beats by DJ Jessica Who, and gourmet eats by chef Danny Grant. Admission is $50 at the door or free with RSVP.
- Halloween Sundowner at Vizcaya: Go fancy for All Hallows' Eve at the iconic Vizcaya Museum & Gardens.
- SAVE's Halloween Ball at the DuPont Building: Support the local LGBT community at the annual costume party that rages till 3 a.m.
Courtesy Locust Projects
- Smash & Grab at Locust Projects: Get in on the annual art raffle raucous and jam at the after party.
- Catwalk at The Garret: The Halloween edition of the fiercest night in town. Bring the realness with a sexy classic costume.
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Poolside at The Standard: Miami's best pool welcomes Time Warpers and drunks alike at 8:30 p.m. with a movie screening, costume contest, and a welcome Peroni.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.