The holidays are nearing but still not close enough, hunks of time off a distant gleam on the horizon. For now, we've got the weekends to drool over. You've slugged through rain and traffic, dammit, and you deserve a good time -- or several good times, as our guide provides.
We've got bands. We've got booze. And we've got all the pre-Halloween messiness your heart can handle before the big day next week.
Amorem Artis at 1826 Restaurant and Lounge: Take in massive displays of video art curated by Sedition, beats by DJ Jessica Who, and gourmet eats by chef Danny Grant. Admission is $50 at the door or free with RSVP.
- Halloween Sundowner at Vizcaya: Go fancy for All Hallows' Eve at the iconic Vizcaya Museum & Gardens.
- SAVE's Halloween Ball at the DuPont Building: Support the local LGBT community at the annual costume party that rages till 3 a.m.
Courtesy Locust Projects
- Smash & Grab at Locust Projects: Get in on the annual art raffle raucous and jam at the after party.
- Catwalk at The Garret: The Halloween edition of the fiercest night in town. Bring the realness with a sexy classic costume.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Poolside at The Standard: Miami's best pool welcomes Time Warpers and drunks alike at 8:30 p.m. with a movie screening, costume contest, and a welcome Peroni.