The dog days are over, yo! Well, they're over for the next two days, at least. After a strenuous week of hot mamis and papis strutting their stuff on our catwalks for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, we deserve a little R & R, no?
Claro! We've got a nifty list of shenanigans to get into this weekend, including but not limited to parties, farmers markets, and Miami-fied sporting events.
Oye, pero who would disagree that the 305 es la ciudad donde parties follow parties, right? Pachangas line up for us loyal locals like they're at the state fair's kissing booth.
That's just how we do it. Si o si?
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Linotype: The Film: A film about your laptop's great, great, great uncle.
- Tonight We Unite!: A little birdie told us tonight's also P$'s birthday party. But you didn't hear it from us.
- DJ Craze for Super Fridays: If Friday were Miami's super heroine, she would wear hot pink pants and a low cut zebra print top.
- The Hamlet Dog and Pony Show: Donkey show. Dog show. Pony show. We're getting outnumbered!
- Giant Towel Road Trip Tour: Everyone loves the guy who brings the oversized towel to the beach.
- Natural Farmers Day Festival: Put down that Red 40, son! Get on that natural vibe.
- World Football Challenge: Soccer fiends, preparense!
- Miami New Times Best of 2012!: Get psyched for some Bachamambo