- Clothes: Curating and Describing at Bal Harbour Shops: This FP: Talks edition brings together Fashion Project curator Judith Clark and graphic novelist and author Leanne Shapton, co-editor of Women in Clothes. The two will discuss their bodies of work in fashion, with a focus on their approaches to curating, describing, and illustrating dress.
- MIA_BER: You Are Leaving the American Sector at ArtCenter: An exhibition exchange project between ArtCenter and Verein Berliner Künstler, the oldest artist association of Berlin, this MIA_BER exhibition features mostly German artists, many of them Wahl-Berliners (Berliners of choice), who have moved to Berlin.
- All Folk'd Up: A Tribute to Elliott Smith at Churchill's: Local acts Jacob Addicot, Kat Merkin, Back Pew, and others will perform a night of folk dedicated to the late folk artist. Free for those 21 and older.
- An Evening With Micky Wolfson at MDC-MOAD: Catch Mitchell "Micky" Wolfson Jr. — a preservationist, collector, and founder of the Wolfsonian-FIU and the Wolfsoniana in Genoa, Italy — in this conversation with Tim Rodgers, director of the Wolfsonian-FIU.
- A Series of Musically Illustrated Conversations at FIU Miami Beach Urban Studios: Join Julian Kreeger, president of Friends of Chamber Music; Bliss Herbert, acclaimed opera producer; and Allen Charles Klein, famed opera set designer, as they listen to and discusses opera and prominent vocalists.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at SoundScape: Dive into all things sweet and weird with the 2005 film starring Johnny Depp, Freddie Highmore, and Helena Bonham Carter.
- Camp Chippewa at Churchill's: Head to the pub for punksgiving with Kill Mama, Euro-Asia, Zeta, Analog, Male Model, plus special guests The Nailheads. Free for those 21 and up.
- Bayfront Park's Holiday Tree Lighting at Bayfront Park: Kick off the holiday spirit at the annual outdoor tree lighting.
- Transcuba at Yeelen Gallery: Catch this solo exhibition by New York photographer Mariette Pathy Allen before it closes November 28.