A cute café in an antique store with a Key West-style patio. Though main courses are uneven, homey soups and house-made vinaigrettes dress up appetizers, and ultrafresh produce nicely reflects the Homestead setting. Don't miss the selection of layer cakes, pies, and cobblers, made daily by chef/owner Loryann Swank.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 11 a.m.-3 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-3 p.m., 5-9:30 p.m.; Saturday 12-5 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Private Group Dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup