Given Miami's subtropical climate, you might think there would be more tiki-themed bars serving boat drinks festooned with fresh fruit and tiny umbrellas. Esotico is one of the few, but it's a grand place indeed. The 3,400-square-foot space is done up in hand-cut wallpaper, lush greenery, and Polynesian decor to create just the right tiki atmosphere. Guests can enjoy drinks created by Daniele Dalla Pola, a partner in parent company Graspa Group and a longtime tiki fan. Tiki cocktails are known the world over for their potent combination of spirits, spices, and fruits. The ones at Esotico are prepared with fresh-squeezed juices and house-made mixes and served in custom-designed tiki mugs. Collectors can take home a limited-edition mug such as the King Ta Moko — an Elvis-themed chalice that holds a blend of gin, passionfruit, fresh citrus, and ginger orgeat syrup.
Tiki drinks are Esotico's specialty.
Photo courtesy of Esotico Miami
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 5 p.m.-12 a.m.; Friday & Saturday 5 p.m.-1 a.m.; Sunday 12-11 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Extra Services: Private Group Dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats