Funk is the word at Caffe Vialetto. No, not the music genre, but rather a signature dessert that folks just can't get enough of. Think tiramisu spruced up with some Heath Bar crunch. What’s more, the treat arrives in a pool of blueberry sauce and condensed milk. There are plenty of other decadent items to enjoy at this Italian-meets-Latin restaurant in Coral Gables. A favorite is the braised short ribs served atop champagne risotto in a demi-glace, as well as an appetizer of pork belly with four-cheese polenta called "meat candy."
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 12-3 p.m., 6-10 p.m.; Friday 12-3 p.m., 6-11 p.m.; Saturday 6-11 p.m.; Sunday 6-10 p.m.
- Parking: Lot available, Metered
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats