Clubby, smoky, handsome -- this place was made for Coral Gables. The crowds come as much for the status as for the food. But pasta stuffed with pumpkin, meaty lentil soup dotted with dark greens, shrimp sautéed in balsamic vinegar and served over fresh Belgian endive, and fish grilled with a simple twist of lemon but tasting like so much more are a lure in themselves.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., 6-11 p.m.; Saturday 6 p.m.-12 a.m.; Sunday 6-11 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended, Reservations Accepted
- Parking: Garage available, Lot available, Metered, On-street, Valet
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Private Group Dining
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats