The fascination with tiny trattorias continues, as evidenced by the brisk business at this 40-seater. Though the service is warm and personable, homemade bread, a decent house wine, and a pleasant selection of Italian meat and fish staples, such as osso buco and salmon with sautéed radicchio and grapes, are the real draws. You can eat your fill without padding the bill, especially if you stick to wonderful baked pastas such as spinach-and-cheese cannelloni and meaty lasagna.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Daily 4-11 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Required
- Parking: Garage available, Lot available, Metered
- Extra Services: Catering, Private Group Dining
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats