Great neighborhood restaurants are what make a great restaurant town, and Café Pastis is certainly one of those restaurants. An impossibly tiny kitchen at this modest, unassuming eatery consistently turns out simple, hearty, satisfying French bistro fare at prices affordable to mere mortals. Try the first-rate steak-frites or a superlative bouillabaisse, followed by a cookbook-perfect crème brûlée, and be thankful you're in Café Pastis' neighborhood.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Monday & Tuesday 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.; Wednesday & Thursday 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., 6-9:30 p.m.; Friday 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., 6-10:30 p.m.; Saturday 12-2:30 p.m., 6-10:30 p.m.; Sunday 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Recommended, Reservations Accepted
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup