Since the day it opened, 27 Restaurant & Bar has attracted a hip crowd. The kitchen turns out perfectly crisp and moist arepas served with succulent ropa vieja. The restaurant lists its purveyors on a chalkboard that greets guests as they enter, and few items are cared for more than the daily fish specials. Whole beasts are butchered onsite to preserve the scraps for stocks and soups. The resulting composed plates and a whole fried option are simple and addictive and leave you wondering what they'll offer next.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Wednesday-Sunday 6-11 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, Metered, Valet
- Extra Services: Private Group Dining