If you're reading this, your computer has apparently survived the wrath of Mercury Retrograde (so far). Congrats. Not everyone is so lucky.
Use what's left of your technology wisely, and enjoy this list of free stuff to do this week -- so you can save your pennies in case your smartphone decides to commit suicide.
- Mini-skirt Mob screening at 1930 Social Club: Mini-skirt wearing biker chicks. What more do you need to know? Gotta love Gutter Films.
- Free yoga at Bayfront Park: Downward dogs are by far the best way to start your week. Screw happy hour and hangovers.
- Face painting at Mary Brickell Village: Show your World Cup spirit with a facial masterpiece in tribute to your fave team.
- Flight: Aloft in the Everglades convo at Richard Shack Gallery: Hear from recent fellows via The Artists in Residence in Everglades (AIRIE) program, and learn all about how our amazing national treasure inspires art.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Free Fridays at Wolfsonian Museum: Summer's the best time to make the most of Miami's museums -- you can bask in the AC and avoid the rush of tourists that tends to make the peak season, um, unpleasant.
Send your story tips to Cultist at firstname.lastname@example.org.