Gunmen Open Fire on Basketball Court at Athalie Range Park
Just one day after gunmen opened fire in a public park during a game of women's flag football in southwest Miami-Dade, shots rang out over a basketball court in Liberty City. Two men walked up to the court and unloaded about 30 rounds on a man in his late teens. The shooting happened yesterday at around 6:15 pm at Athalie Range Park.
- Photos of the three suspects in yesterday's flag football shooting have been released. The suspects Derrick Harrell, 18, Emmanuel Ajagbe, 19, and Corwin Dantzle, 19. All three are still at large, and considered armed and dangerous. [Herald]
- A 20 year old FIU student says he was carjacked at the South Miami metro station, and that the bandit not only made off with his 2010 Honda Civic but also his beloved dog. The car was eventually found, but his dog is still missing. [WSVN]
- Police in Coral Gables are looking for Maria Nelly Coto. She was last seen May 5th wearing a black short sleeve shirt and beige pants. [CBS4]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
Tue., April 28, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., April 30, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident