Before you get into your costume and head out for the weekend, check out what you missed this week on Short Order.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- Five gross, perverted and bizarre Halloween candies.
- Drink zombie blood, get energy.
- Dress up like a gross processed food on Halloween and get a $2 meal at Chipotle.
Chef Jeff McInnis unchained.
- A cafecito isn't complete without good scenery. Check out our top five coffee ventanillas.
- Meet chef Michael Jacobs of the Miami Heat.
- The food trucks keep coming: Sugar Rush and CheeseMe.
- Blue Door at the Delano is now Blue Door Fish.
Eden South Beach opens tonight.
- Get a look at last week's Taste of Peru.
- More Asian eateries to the scene: Soi Asian Bistro opens in downtown.
- The Mandarin Oriental does social media right.
- When it comes to pricey breakfasts, Bistro E has the better deal.
- You may want to try Latin House Grill.
Fratelli la Bufala turns five.