Before you get into your costume and head out for the weekend, check out what you missed this week on Short Order.
- Five gross, perverted and bizarre Halloween candies.
- Drink zombie blood, get energy.
- Dress up like a gross processed food on Halloween and get a $2 meal at Chipotle.
Chef Jeff McInnis unchained.
- A cafecito isn't complete without good scenery. Check out our top five coffee ventanillas.
- Meet chef Michael Jacobs of the Miami Heat.
- The food trucks keep coming: Sugar Rush and CheeseMe.
- Blue Door at the Delano is now Blue Door Fish.
Eden South Beach opens tonight.
- Get a look at last week's Taste of Peru.
- More Asian eateries to the scene: Soi Asian Bistro opens in downtown.
- The Mandarin Oriental does social media right.
- When it comes to pricey breakfasts, Bistro E has the better deal.
- You may want to try Latin House Grill.
Fratelli la Bufala turns five.
Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.