As a countdown to New Times' "Best of Miami" 2010, Short Order is serving up
100 of our favorite dishes in the 305. Send your nominations
94. Ceviche Spoon Sampler at Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar & Latam Grill
For those who like a little spice in their life, a shot of the tiger's milk, an active happy-hour bar scene, food and drinks before a movie, great food for its own sake, and loads of people going out and walking to and fro, Jaguar in the Grove is one of the top spots Dade County has to offer. The restaurant's ceviche spoon sampler offers a bevy of flavors that seem to encompass the great taste of Miami in a single bite.
Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar & Latam Grill
3067 Grand Ave. (next to CocoWalk)
Coconut Grove, FL 33133
Hungry for more? The dishes in our countdown thus far are linked below:
- 100. Warm Buffala Mozzarella with Clay Baked Roma Tomatoes and Eggplant at TIMO
- 99. Butter Sweet Potato Pecan Cheesecake at The Mahogany Grille
- 98. Jerk Penne Pasta at Ortanique on the Mile
- 97. Herb-Basted Chicken Pot Pie from Gables Diner
- 96. Calzone Brooklynese from Pizza Volante
- 95. Everglades-Style Frogs' Legs at Coopertown Airboats
Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.