This indoor/outdoor restaurant overlooking the Miami River serves fresh fish dishes and family hospitality courtesy of father-son team Luis Garcia and Esteban Garcia Jr. Garcia’s has been an institution for more than 50 years; in-the-know Miamians flock here for the freshest catch reeled in daily and available for purchase on the menu or by the pound at the fish market next door. If you choose to stay, you can dine amid dark-wood surroundings or enjoy the laid-back vibe and river view outdoors. Choose blackboard specials or house favorites such as fried grouper fingers or blackened or breaded preparations of your favorite fish. The famous fish dip or a fried shrimp sandwich make tasty starters, and each entrée comes with your choice of two sides. Before you leave, pick up some fresh seafood at the market to cook at home tomorrow!
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Parking: Free, Metered, Valet
- Extra Services: Catering, Private Group Dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats