Happy weekend, Miami.
- Katie Stout and Michael Clifford at Gallery Diet: In the sea of new gallery offerings, Katie Stout's solo at Gallery Diet, "Docile/Domicile/Dandy," seems like the best bet. The gallery also opens a show by Miami-based artist Michael Clifford.
- Romeo & Juliet at YoungArts: The Bard’s tragedy is re-created by playwright Tarell Alvin McCraney and Andrew Hevia.
- Creatures of the Night at Greynolds Park: Naturalists will guide you through the nature trails of Greynolds Park as you seek out Easter screech owls, raccoons, night spiders, and other local residents.
- Jazz Spring Fest at African Heritage Cultural Arts Center: The festival will pair young student musicians with jazz veterans for an educational, enjoyable, and enlightening afternoon of fun, music, and food.
- Brew at the Zoo at Zoo Miami: The sixth annual Miami New Times event offers samplings from some of South Florida's best craft breweries.
- Rum and Coke at MDC Museum of Art and Design: The English performance of Carmen Peláez's one-woman play.
- Mother's Day Brunch at Deering Estate: Your mom has tolerated you for years, now it's time to celebrate her patience. Buy her brunch at the historic estate and don't judge her as she downs mimosas.