Happy Monday, Miamians. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
Yoga in Miami: Fourteen locations across Miami offer free classes throughout the week, including today.
- Jazz Jam at Churchill's Pub: Get jazzy at Churchill's weekly jazz jam.
Live Music at Ball & Chain: Beginning at 8 p.m., Electric Piquete will celebrate the release of its new single and video, “Cut Me Loose.”
- Homestead Run Club at Baptist Hospital: Lace up your sneakers and get ready to run a 3.5-mile loop at 7 p.m.
- Free Admission to the Institute of Contemporary Art: Spend the afternoon exploring ICA — the museum is free to peruse today and every day it's open.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Choose Your Own (Beer) Adventure at Venture Cafe: Discuss the growth of Miami’s craft beer industry over the past few years with four local brewery founders and a tasting.
North Beach Getty at North Shore Open Space Park: Get to know North Beach with volleyball, music, and a friendly barbecue.
- Jazz at MOCA: The Glyn Dryhurst Dixieland Jazz Band is set to perform at 8 p.m. at the Museum of Contemporary Art, North Miami.