It's that time of year when we count down to New Times' Best of Miami
2012 issue in June. Until then, Short Order will serve up 100 of our
favorite dishes in the 305. If you have any nominations of your own,
please send them to [email protected].
27. Green Prawns at Philippe by Philippe Chow
These prawns get their beautiful green color from soaking in a bath of spinach. They're then stir fried with fresh Chinese vegetables quickly to retain that crisp bite. Though the dish is pricy for Chinese ($29 for one person, $52 for two), it's a delicious (and clever) way to make sure you eat your greens.
43. Ackee Empanadas at Vegetarian Restaurant by Hakin
44. Seafood Orgy at CVI.CHE 105
45. Rio Acai Bowl at Apple A Day
46. Aji Amarillo Ceviche at My Ceviche
47. Lunch Boat Special at Benihana
48. Victoria Station at The News Lounge