New Times' Best of Miami 2012 issue is coming June 14. Until then,
Short Order will serve up 100 of our favorite dishes in the 305. If you
want to vote on which restaurant has the best dish, click here.
10. Grilled Branzino at Tudor House
Though Branzino seems to be the trendy fish in Miami, there's nothing trendy about the Branzino at Tudor House. In fact, this is the opposite. There's no foam or tricks -- just a filet seasoned with some olive oil and sea salt.
The thin skin is crisped to perfection, the flesh is tender and white. Served over a bed of fresh baby spinach with fava beans and Cerignola olives, the Branzino at Tudor House ($29) just goes to show that a simple piece of fish, seasoned with some olive oil and sea salt, can be transformed into a thing of beauty in the right hands.
100 Favorite Dishes
43. Ackee Empanadas at Vegetarian Restaurant by Hakin
44. Seafood Orgy at CVI.CHE 105
45. Rio Acai Bowl at Apple A Day
46. Aji Amarillo Ceviche at My Ceviche
47. Lunch Boat Special at Benihana
48. Victoria Station at The News Lounge