Located across the street from the University of Miami campus, Moon Thai offers a casual atmosphere and a relief from the crowded restaurants of nearby Coconut Grove. Two menus offer a plentiful selection of Thai and Japanese dishes at reasonable prices. Get your night started at this colorful venue with the spicy conch or raw octopus appetizer. Sushi lovers should try the fresh dynamite roll and the popular Dance with Shrimp roll. Order a glass (or two) of the house red to wash everything down. For dessert, Moon offers a variety of authentic sweets. Thai doughnuts, served with sweetened condensed milk, and tempura ice cream are delicious traditional choices. Foodies looking for something new will enjoy the bua loy, a bowl of warm coconut milk with taro pearls.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11:30 a.m.-11:30 p.m.; Sunday 12-11 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats