When life gives you lemons, you ask for tequila and salt and you call it a day.
That's how the saying goes for us, at least.
Friday has finally decided to grace us with its gorgeous presence, folks. Let's take advantage of our weekly sabbatical from work and engage in Miamian things like debaucheries and joderias. Come on, what else
would should could you do in the 305?
So get wild, mi gente. There is no better way to spend the weekend, after all.
- Mizucon: Hope you brushed your wigs.
- Soulé (Contemporary Flamenco): If soul and flamenco music had a baby, this would be it.
- Nancy Pedraza Benefit Awareness Show: Jam for a good cause.
- Monster Jam: Tonka trucks for big boys.
- Roller Derby: Miami Vice City Rollers vs. Tampa Bay Derby Darlins: Ladies be cray.
- Dennis Ferrer and Guide Schneider (Terrace): I heard you say, "hey, hey!"
- Inspecta Deck: Not to be confused with "inspector."
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- Enanitos Verdes: Argentina tangos pretty well, but rocks even harder.
- Nari & Milani: Ah, Italia. The men, the food, and thanks to these guys, the music!
- Reflection: Take a step back and reflect. (Plus, it's free.)