Dead Body Found at Miami Metrozoo Identified
Miami Metrozoo workers were cutting branches to feed to giraffes when they found the body of a woman near the entrance of the zoo April 19. Police have now identified the body as that of 60-year-old Gloria Marinckovic of Kendall.
- The man who owned controversial puppy shop Wizard of Claws might again be selling puppy-mill dogs. [NBCMiami]
- Activists opposed to offshore drilling protested in Miami Beach yesterday. They held black tarps over their heads to symbolize the potential impact of the recent oil spill off Louisiana's coast. [CBS4]
- Two pedestrians were hit by a vehicle in Opa-locka but are recovering. [WSVN]
- Police have released surveillance video of the suspect and victim in the Brickell rape case, hoping it will jog potential witnesses' memories. [CBS4]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
Tue., April 28, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., April 30, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident