Miami's Ten Can't-Miss Concerts of the Week
10. La Fiesta Loca: Spring Break Edition with Locos por Juana, Uma Galera, DJ Main Event, and DJ Mr. Brown. 8 p.m. Friday, April 8, at the Wynwood Yard, 56 NW 29th St. Miami; 305-447-8678; thewynwoodyard.com. Tickets cost $12-$25 via eventbrite.com.
9. Nevermind: 6th Annual Nirvana Tribute with Dorothy's Surrender, Armada!, the Burnouts, Frankie Midnight & Friends, and Gatoe. 8 p.m. Thursday, April 7, at Churchill's Pub, 5501 NE Second Ave., Miami; 305-757-1807; churchillspub.com. Admission is free for 21 and up; $5 for under 21.
8. Jacuzzi Boys with Wrong, and Chaucer. 9 p.m. Friday, April 8, at Churchill's Pub, 5501 NE Second Ave., Miami; 305-757-1807; churchillspub.com. Admission is $7.
#KulchaShokMuzik massive, #ReggaeSunday aka #TheChurch is moving to @wynwoodyard starting THIS SUNDAY! | New venue starting at 4pm, see you there! | #KulchaShokPosted by Kulcha Shok on Wednesday, March 30, 2016
7. Reggae Sundays with Kulcha Shok. 4 p.m. Sunday, April 10, at the Wynwood Yard, 56 NW 29th St.
Miami; 305-447-8678; thewynwoodyard.com. Admission is free.
6. Stones Throw Miami Takeover with Peanut Butter Wolf, MNDSGN, and J Rocc. 10 p.m. Saturday, April 9, at Bardot, 3456 N. Miami Ave., Miami ; 305-576-7750; bardotmiami.com. Tickets cost $20 via showclix.com.
5. Afrobeta. 10 p.m. Saturday, April 9, at the Gale South Beach - Regent Cocktail Club, 1690 Collins Ave. Miami Beach; 786-975-2555; galehotel.com. Admission is free.
4. FIU Bayfest Music Festival with Trina, Migos, T-Vice, Bachamambo, Dexta Daps, and J-Beatz. 3 p.m. Saturday, April 9, at Florida International University - Biscayne Bay Campus, 3000 NE 151st St., North Miami; 305- 919-5500; studentaffairs.fiu.edu. Tickets cost $15 to $20 via eventibrite.com.
2. TransAtlantic Festival with Beirut, Troker, EMEFE, Psychic, Mirrors, Kazoots, and Chantil Dukart. 6 p.m. Friday, April 8, and Saturday, April 9, at the North Beach Bandshell, 7275 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-672-5202; rhythmfoundation.com. Tickets cost $20 to $50 via eventbrite.com.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.