As Hurricane Dorian sets its sights on Florida, now is the time to prepare. However, with the Labor Day weekend still ahead, you might want to get out of the house before the weather becomes too dangerous. Thankfully, many restaurants are still operating regularly this weekend because the storm isn't projected to arrive until Tuesday morning. However, if conditions begin to deteriorate, many places will close. Check back here regularly to see what restaurants and bars are open in Miami.
Restaurant owners can email New Times with their operating hours at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- Amare - Open for dinner nightly.
- The Anderson and El Toro - Open through Sunday. They are normally closed Monday.
- Baru - Open until further notice.
- Batch Gastropub - Open unless there are evacuation orders. Staffed by owners and volunteers.
- Beaker & Gray - Open
- Beat Culture Brewery - Open through Sunday.
- Biscayne Bay Brewing - Open until further notice.
- Bob's Your Uncle - Open overnight unless there's a direct hit.
- Bougainvillea's Old Florida Tavern - Open normal hours Friday and Saturday. Sunday TBD.
- Broken Shaker - Open through Saturday night.
- The Deck - Open until further notice.
- Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood - Hotel is open to guests; dining is open to everyone.
Fat Tap Beer Bar - Open regular hours Friday and Saturday; Sunday TBD.
- Flight Wine Lounge - Open Friday and Saturday at 5 p.m. Tuesday TBD. Wednesday after the storm, the store will open with or without power (bring cash).
- Henry's Sandwich Station - Open regular hours all weekend.
- House of Per'La - Open regular hours but will adjust based on weather forecast.
- Isabel's/the Commodore - open regular hours with regular service.
- J. Wakefield Brewing - Open regular hours until the storm hits.
- Jaguar Latin American Kitchen - Will remain open until further notice.
- La Fresa Francesca - Open throughout the weekend. Tuesday TBD.
- Latin House - Open Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. On Sunday, an announcement will be made regarding whether the restaurant will open.
- L'Editor Restaurant - Open over the weekend.
- Lona - Open Monday with limited service.
- Minibar - Open through Tuesday.
- Mojo Donuts - Open until the storm hits. Will reopen as soon as power returns. Check social media for updates.
- Ms. Cheezious - Open regular hours.
- Mynt and Mynt-Tu - Open through the storm.
- Naked Taco - Staying open until the storm hits.
- Nightlife Brewing Co. - Open regular hours through the weekend.
- Old Habana Cuban Bar - Open until further notice.
- Peacock Garden Bistro - Open until further notice.
- Phuc Yea - Open through Monday. Tuesday TBD.
- Red the Steakhouse - Open today and Saturday. Sunday TBD.
- Sala'o - Open until further notice.
- Semilia French Bistro & Wine Bar - Open tonight and tomorrow.
- Silverlake Bistro - Open through the weekend. Tuesday TBD.
- Talavera Cocina Mexicana - Will remain open until further notice.
- Tap 79 - Open all weekend with $5 craft beers on tap.
- Taquiza - Both locations will remain open through Saturday. Closing Sunday until further notice. All-day hurricane happy hour Saturday.
- Toro Toro - Remains open
- Urbanica - All hotels open.
- Via Verdi - Open from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily. Monday, the restaurant will offer half-priced pasta.
- W South Beach Hotel - Hotel open. Wall open through the weekend.
- Zest - Open until further notice.
- 26 Sushi - Closed Tuesday.
- 3030 - Closed Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Abaco Wines - Closing Sunday and Monday. Will reopen once the storm passes.
- Boia De - Closed Monday and Tuesday. Opens Wednesday.
- Burlock Coast - Closed Monday and Tuesday.
- Cafe Creme - Closing Sunday at 2 p.m. until further notice.
- Caja Caliente Wynwood - Closed as of Saturday. Will reopen as soon as it's safe and offer a limited menu. The restaurant has generators. Caja Caliente Coral Gables remains open until further notice.
- Etaru - Both locations closed Monday; Tuesday TBD.
- Fireman Derek's - Closed Monday at 3 p.m. Closed Tuesday. Wednesday TBD.
- Gianni's at Villa Casa Casuarina - Closed Sunday and Monday
- King of Racks - Closed until after the storm; the restaurant is preparing its food truck to go out for emergency services after the storm.
L'Atelier and Le Jarinier - Both closed until Wednesday.
- Le Cote at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach Resort- closed but every other restaurant at the resort open.
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Bisccayne- All restaurants closed Monday and Tuesday.
- Rusty Pelican - Closing Monday at 8 p.m. Closed all day Tuesday.
- Taquiza - Both locations closing Sunday until further notice.
Trader Joe's - Closed Monday and Tuesday due to weather.
- Tuyo - Closed until further notice.