- The city of Miami's Historic Preservation Board decided to delay its vote on the Bacardi buildings until early next month. [Herald]
- The car industry is swirling down the toilet at the moment, but a "Miami car dealer is upbeat." [NYTimes]
- A 47 year-old man was indicted on child porn charges. [Herald]
- Members of the congressional black caucus just casually went down to Cuba and had a bit of a chit-chat with Raul and Fidel. [Herald]
- Defede on the proposed new Cuba policy: "The notion of creating different classes of American citizens - those
who are allowed to travel to Cuba and those who aren't - is just
absurd. In fact, it's downright un-American." [CBS4]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!