Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Breakfast: Monday – Friday 10am to noon Lunch: Monday – Friday noon to 4pm Dinner: Monday – Sunday 5pm to 11pm Brunch: Weekends 9am to 4pm
- Wheelchair accessible, Catering, Delivery, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Prix Fixe, Takeout
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Metered Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Not Necessary
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Miami, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (47)
Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Week: La Dozena, Macallan, and Bootcamp & Brews
Monday, January 14, 2019 at 8 a.m. by Clarissa Buch
This week, Root & Bone in South Miami launches weekday happy hour, Tiki Tuesday returns to Drunken Dragon, La Dozena pops up at Icebox Cafe, and the Rusty Pelican hosts a Macallan pairing dinner.
Thanksgiving 2018: Miami Restaurant Brunch Guide
Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 9:43 a.m. by Juliana Accioly
Thanksgiving is really what you wish to make of it. If you're craving an early feast this year, you'll be happy to know that many Miami eateries are hosting tasty options of turkey brunch on November 22 and over the weekend. Here ar...
Christmas 2017: Miami Restaurant Guide
Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 10:11 a.m. by Laine Doss
This year, take everyone out to one of the many Miami-area restaurants offering Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dining. From a Noche Buena-inspired feast to champagne-fueled buffets, there's something for everyone.
Thanksgiving 2017: Miami Restaurant Guide
Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 9:50 a.m. by Alona Abbady Martinez
Thanksgiving dinners served at Miami and Miami Beach restaurants.