This place serves creative sushi rolls and refreshing but bold-flavored ceviches. SuViche (get it?) is a gem in the chain-laden Brickell area. The Mexican-owned restaurant offers a varied menu of Peruvian-Japanese dishes and good renditions of Peruvian classics such as lomo saltado, ají de gallina, and tacu tacu. To make things more convenient, most dishes are sold in half portions. The ceviche bathes fresh fish cubes in a silky combination of lime juice, habanero, and a touch of mayo. Fat corn kernels and a slice of sweet potato balance out the dish. Sushi rolls come from all over the map. The Cancun combines crispy fish, avocado, cucumber, and the SuViche signature sauce. The Miami roll is loaded with tuna, salmon, cucumber, chives, and cream cheese, topped with spicy mayo and avocado sauce.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.; Friday 11:30 a.m.-12 a.m.; Saturday 12 p.m.-12 a.m.; Sunday 12-11 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats