Happy Monday, Miami. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
Metro Mondays: Free Coffee Pop-Up at Civic Center Station: Snag complimentary Vice City Bean iced coffee thanks to the initiative "Miami’s Never Moved Like This."
- Presidential Debate Watch Party at Monty’s: Watch the first Presidential debate with Democrats from Coconut Grove and Key Biscayne.
- "MouthWater" by YoungArts Alumni at YoungArts: Curated by Robert Chambers, this multigenerational exhibition of alumni works will celebrate YoungArts Awareness Day.
- Free Yoga at Peacock Park: End your day in downward dog with a session taught by Dharma Studio at 6 p.m. All experience levels are welcome.
- Yoga at Bayfront Park: Grab your for a 6:15 p.m. class in the Southeast Financial Center Plaza.
- Sound From the Underground at an Undisclosed Location: Download the Transit Tracker App where, on the night of the celebration, you’ll receive the exact location and how to get there by using public transportation.
- LaunchCode’s HappyHire at Venture Cafe: Chat with employers, including MasterCard and LifeWallet, about all things tech and career.
- City of Hialeah Hispanic Heritage Series at Milander Center for Arts & Entertainment: Celebrate Hispanic culture at the grand opening of the art exhibit "La Mano Hispana."
- Free Friday-Evening Guided Tours at the Wolfsonian: Learn more about the museum's collections and related art and design themes during a 45-minute guided tour.
Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.