If you're still nursing a wicked hangover thanks toBrew at the Zoo
, you're welcome. Hello, we'reMiami New Times
-- and we know how to throw a party.
Nonetheless, we are not immune to the collective aftermath, so we're suffering through this Cinco de Mayo Monday right along with you. But we've prepared a list of free ways to have fun this week . Hopefully it distracts you from your morning as much as possible.
See also: Miami's Cinco de Mayo Party Guide
- Cinco de Mayo block party at Paquitos Mexican Restaurant: If you're broke this Cinco de Drinko, suck down a few margs at home and stroll over for tunes, mechanical bull riding, and mariachis.
- Free yoga at, well, basically everywhere: There are classes all over town these days, so pick your pleasure. This Monday, you can hit up Bayfront Park, Margaret Pace Park, and Third Street, Miami Beach.
- Capoeira class at Bayfront Park: Shake your moneymaker like a good Miamian.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Exhaustion exhibition at Locust Projects: Get a glimpse at the crazy cool objets d'art crafted by sculptor Justin Beal and painter Jesse Willenbring.
- Free guided tour at the Wolfsonian: Instead of wandering around like an idiot trying to decode the art on your own, let an expert lead the way.
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire at the North Shore Park Bandshell: See JLaw kick some serious ass while you sip vino under the stars.