Bal Harbour, FL 33154
Courtesy of Le Zoo
- Lunch Monday through Friday 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.; dinner Monday through Saturday 4 to 11 p.m. and Sunday till 10 p.m.; brunch Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Full service bar, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining
- Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Snack Food
- Full bar
- Parking Lot Available, Parking Validation, Valet Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Related Stories (12)
Ten Miami Chefs Share Their Love of Food With Their Kids
Friday, June 16, 2017 at 12:30 p.m. by Clarissa Buch
Most days, executive chef Thomas Stewart can be found inside the former Versace mansion, whipping up mushroom risotto and crab and truffle gnocchi for the estate's signature restaurant, Gianni's at the Villa. But what he really love...
Miami's Five Best Places to Celebrate National Oyster on the Half Shell Day
Friday, March 31, 2017 at 10:13 a.m. by Alexandria Guerra
The culinary world has many delights, but the simplest one is arguably the oyster. There might be nothing finer than the taste of a chilled mollusk, followed by a sip of cold wine or champagne. If you're looking for an excuse to ord...
James Beard 2017 Semifinalists: Brad Kilgore and Zak the Baker Among Miami Nods
Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 12:53 p.m. by Laine Doss
The James Beard Foundation has just released the semifinalists for its annual awards ceremony, and South Florida made the grade on several fronts. The Beard Awards are the culinary world's equivalent of the Oscars, and winning an aw...
Hurricane Matthew Liveblog: Miami Restaurant, Event, and Grocery Closures and Updates: UPDATED
Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 1:01 p.m. by Laine Doss
Hurricane Matthew is heading toward Florida with Miami officially under a tropical storm watch, as of 11 a.m. today. NOAA issued the watch, which runs from the Seven Mile Bridge to Deerfield Beach. A hurricane watch has been issued ...