Bal Harbour, FL 33154
Courtesy of Le Zoo
- Lunch Monday through Friday 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.; dinner Monday through Saturday 4 to 11 p.m. and Sunday till 10 p.m.; brunch Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Full service bar, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining
- Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Snack Food
- Full bar
- Parking Lot Available, Parking Validation, Valet Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Miami, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (15)
From Le Zoo to St. Roch Market, Lisa Chadwick Has Made Oyster-Shucking an Art Form
Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 8 a.m. by Laine Doss
It's a busy evening at St. Roch Market, the elegant collection of a dozen or so small restaurants hidden on a top floor in the Design District. A pride event is happening, and the usual after-work crowd is peppered with drag queens ...
Miami's Ten Best Mall Restaurants
Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 10:33 a.m. by Douglas Markowitz
Miami area malls and shopping centers have a surplus of good restaurants. From the megamalls out west to the upscale districts near the beach, here's a list of the best places to eat while you do your holiday shopping.
National Oyster Day Specials in Miami
Friday, August 4, 2017 at 8 a.m. by Alona Abbady Martinez
The weekend just got tastier, because Saturday, August 5, marks National Oyster Day. Whether you like to douse your bivalve in lemon juice, hot sauce, or mignonette or just slurp up Mother Nature's taste of the sea naked, Miami rest...
Ten Miami Chefs Share Their Love of Food With Their Kids
Friday, June 16, 2017 at 12:30 p.m. by Clarissa Buch
Most days, executive chef Thomas Stewart can be found inside the former Versace mansion, whipping up mushroom risotto and crab and truffle gnocchi for the estate's signature restaurant, Gianni's at the Villa. But what he really love...