The Butcher Shop serves one of Miami-Dade's best pan con lechón sandwiches, served on Cuban rolls baked daily. They create a sandwich that, when pressed, crisps into an impossibly thin crust, akin in texture to the Indian lentil crackers called papadum. The interior holds its juice, propped up by a shot of doctored mojo sauce called "mojito," which is also available in a squirt bottle on the counter where customers sit.
The Butcher Shop's pan con lechón uses house-made bread.
Photo by Zachary Fagenson
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Wednesday-Sunday 12 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: No Alcohol
- Reservations: Not necessary, Recommended
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Extra Services: Private Group Dining
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats
- Use restaurant website to order/pay