The Bazaar at the SLS Hotel on South Beach comes to us thanks to the genius of James Beard Award-winning restaurateur, cookbook author, and Made in Spain TV star José Andrés. The Bazaar’s menu offers adventurous takes on the flavors of the world: Spain, Singapore, and Japan, as well as Miami’s unique Latin American connection. Thus we get exciting plates like Japanese tacos: perfectly grilled eel, shiso, and wasabi, wrapped in slivered cucumber and topped with flakes of crisp chicharrones; and a tribute to master chef Ferran Adrià in olive form. More traditional Spanish tapas, including hams, cheeses, and croquetas, are also available.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 6-11 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 6 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Valet
- Extra Services: Private Group Dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay