There exists an earnest, unpretentious beauty to Soya, like some strangely seductive and rustic trattoria you might accidentally stumble upon on an ancient cobblestone side street of Venice. "Simple food made with love" is the motto here, and the first bites of melanzane alla parmigiana — cleanly fried eggplant sprightly sauced and cheesed — makes that sentiment seem sincere. Other uncontrived pleasures include ravioli pillows of minced porcini mushrooms and ricotta cheese, fresh crepes (camilloni) rolled with spinach and ricotta, and bistecca con pepperoni e capperi — a juicy, pan-seared sirloin steak sided by roasted red peppers, capers, and garlic.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday 11:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.; Thursday & Friday 11:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., 6-10:30 p.m.; Saturday 6-10:30 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, Metered
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private Group Dining
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats