This family-run operation serves heartwarming homemade pastas at fair prices in an unpretentious setting. Mama Rosinella is on the premises to oversee the meatball, lasagna, and gnocchi production, but it's the kitchen staff that consistently churns out fresh and tasty meals. Same family and concept as original Sport Cafe, but with the added allure of alfresco dining on Lincoln Road. Oh, yeah — Mama and crew make a mean thin-crust pizza too.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 8:30 a.m.-12 a.m.; Friday & Saturday 9 a.m.-1 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats