There's much more than beef at this inventive New American steakhouse. Guests can also dine happily on creative "chef's composition" entrées featuring poultry or seafood (such as wild salmon — incomparably better than farmed fish — with a lemon nage) or on meal-size salads such as the signature Prime 112 (romaine, spinach, cucumber, hearts of palm, celery, tomatoes, asparagus, and bacon chunks) or on cold-water oysters and other pristine raw bar selections. That said, the USDA Prime dry-aged steaks are superb, and so are the à la carte sides. They include upgraded versions of steakhouse classics — vibrant-green creamed spinach with crisp shallots, cornmeal-crusted real onion rings, and the like — plus unique creations such as sweet potato and vanilla bean mash. Reserving weeks in advance is wisest. Insider tip: Not only are the portions Instagram-worthy, but also Prime 112 is a hot spot for celebrity sightings. On any given night, Ferraris and Lamborghinis pull up to valet, and their doors open gracefully to reveal stars such as Miami Heat players and Kim Kardashian.
Photo by Gary James / Courtesy of Carma PR
- Price: $$$$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 12-3 p.m., 5:30 p.m.-12 a.m.; Friday & Saturday 12-3 p.m., 5:30 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Online Reservations Available, Recommended, Reservations Accepted
- Parking: Metered, On-street, Valet
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Private Group Dining
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats