What began in 2012 as a pop-up bar has flourished and matured into one of the most popular spots in Miami Beach. This courtyard oasis, equipped with twinkling lights, table tennis, and mismatched patio furniture, offers a roster of cocktails that change according to the season and available fresh ingredients. Curb your hunger with bites like street tacos and shawarma fries. The creation of Bar Lab's Gabriel Orta and Elad Zvi, Broken Shaker has racked up several coveted honors, including Best American Hotel Bar at Tales of the Cocktail's Spirited Awards.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 5 p.m.-12 a.m.; Friday & Saturday 6 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Extra Services: Private Group Dining
- Use restaurant website to order/pay