Sure, Beaker & Gray is a restaurant that serves innovative dishes courtesy of co-owner Brian Nasajon. But you'd be remiss if you dismissed its cocktail program, led by Nasajon's partner, Ben Potts, as a side affair. Beaker & Gray's list of libations is as strong as its food menu; for some patrons, it's a destination in itself. Potts has created an extensive drink menu, including classics such as an elegant Hendrick's and tonic and the establishment's signature drink, the Halliwell, made with Stolichnaya, Cocchi Americano rosa, ginger, strawberry, and mint.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Wednesday-Thursday 5-10 p.m.; Friday 5-11 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: On-street, Valet
- Extra Services: Private Group Dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay