One reviewer called this place "so nice they named it twice." Bangkok Bangkok is synonymous with good Thai food. It's an institution in both Kendall and Coral Gables. Servers with charmingly coy smiles are efficient but never shy away from friendly chitchat, and they carve a whole fresh fried and chili-sauce-covered red snapper (a signature dish called Little Big Man) with such skill you're left wondering if they moonlight as Shaolin monks. The place might seem a bit hokey, but after one bite of any dish, you'll approve. Try the duck curry, roasted in a spicy golden sauce complemented by green peppers and pineapple. For guests who aren't in the mood for Thai, Bangkok Bangkok also offers a sushi bar.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m.; Friday 11:30 a.m.-3 a.m.; Saturday 1 p.m.-3 a.m.; Sunday 1-10:30 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Private Group Dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats