- Dr. Harold Reitman at Books & Books: Listen to the orthopedic surgeon, former professional heavyweight boxer, and movie producer discuss his book, Aspertools, a guide to embracing neurodiversity, as well as The Square Root of 2, a film he wrote and directed inspired by his daughter's experience dealing with Asperger syndrome at college.
- Anne Frank: A History for Today at FIU Urban Studios: This bilingual English/Spanish exhibit tells the Frank's story before and during WWII with photographs, letters, and her own diary entries.
- St. Vincent at Soundscape: Watch Bill Murray be a terrible babysitter on the big screen.
- Downtown Recess at Bayfront Park: Bust out of the office to play some bocce ball, giant Jenga, and stuff your face at food trucks.
- Let's Sang at Gramps: Sing your heart out at Guilty Pleasures night.
- Piano Slam 7 at the Arsht: A night of talented poetry, piano, and hip-hop, directed by Teo Castellanos.
- Alan Winslow at Tropical Audubon Society: View the field photographer's AIRIE residency work in the Everglades, "Portraits of Birds, Birders and their Environments."
- Miami Museum Month: Today kicks off a month of museum deals around the city from over two dozen participating cultural spaces.
- Bike Night at Coral Gables Museum: Bring your bike for a check-up as you view the ArtCycle exhibit pieces, plus rum tastings, raffles, a cash bar and free admission.
- Sephora opening at Southland Mall: The first 100 shoppers get gift cards and grand opening gifts. #girlswag